Thread: Rainy today

Aspiring Member

Rainy today

It supposed to rain all day here and alot of the South and Midwest I think. I was thinking that it might be a good opportunity to get for those afraid to venture out. I think an umbrella would be very good to conceal yourself out in broad daylight. just a random thought...trying to help others...

Jamie,
    I want SNOW.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

We got snow in KC, just enough to cover the streets, so it's mostly gone, but it sure is cold. Snow was a lot more fun when I was a kid! Bria

I live in northern Virginia and we may see our first snow this coming weekend.
    Stephanie

If you want snow, come and get it! It's 23degrees and looks like a blizzard out my window!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

They're calling for 5" to 10" of snow here overnight & into tomorrow, so come and help yourself, Beverly. You can have it all.

That actually is a good suggestion. I had used my large sun glasses as that invisible shield to hide behind when I first went out in public. Funny enough is that I still sometimes feel that false sense of security today when wearing sun glasses, And I go out every where and interface with strangers every time. Must be like how I felt about my old teddy bear!

Quote Originally Posted by Beverley Sims View Post
    Jamie,
    I want SNOW.
    Beverley - Snow would be great by me, my wife curses it's existence. Why do we live in the North East again lol

A rainy, but not windy, evening is a good time to go outside if you are shy like me. People don't look under an umbrella and they keep their heads down anyway when it is raining. If you go out during the day and wear sunglasses, especially dark ones, make sure your make up is well done because people will tend to look at your mouth more and therefore your beard area.

Rainy here on the coast of south ga....not cold...well not to someone who lived in New York...here if it's in the 40degree range everyone runs out for milk and bread,lol. Was running this morning and a nice older lady asked if I needed a ride because it was raining....soooo cute! But the rain is terrible on my makeup!
    Ms. G
    Vegan runners are sexy!!!

Gone to live my life
    Quote Originally Posted by Beverley Sims View Post
    Jamie,
    I want SNOW.
    Hey Bev,

I got three to four feet of it here (Oh and it's minus 32 this morning) You are welcome to it so long as you promise to shovel my driveway

Hugs

Isha

We have got 10 inches of snow here and it is 2 below this I the time to go out as you will be all bundles up

Major storm due here today in Ma. Maybe a quarter inch on the ground already, The weather people are predicting 12 to 15 inches. And we stay here why ???