Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Cross-Dressing Confessions

Nothing to confess here Hon. I'll just say "guilty as charged". If the shoe fits, wear it I figure.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

I have never bought a complete fem outfit at one time
    I do not own a complete fem outfit that fits
    I can not color coordinate at all ( im so ashamed)
    I have never gone outside the house dressed fem
    I like my femself; it makes me feel more civilized, i think girltime should be a requirment for all kids.

Quote Originally Posted by Briana90802 View Post
    I confess...I have a secret worse than crossdressing. One which makes people instantly hate you. One that is even less understood and less socially acceptable than CDing.
    What, and you're going to leave us hanging there?

I have never worn any make-up except lipstick, and that was a few years ago.

I have been outside full femme, but only at our family cabin and my front yard in the middle of the night. Other than that, just women's jeans every day outside, and all woman while inside.

I had never told anyone about my dressing until a couple of months ago (except here), when I saw a counselor for another reason and mentioned CDing to him.

I love perfume and sequins and hot pink (as well as peasant clothes)

I honestly can't see ever being in a relationship with another woman (or a man) again, but perhaps a transsexual/CD.

My last serious girlfriend (eight years ago) recently sent me an email explaining that she was now in a domestic partnership with a female to male transsexual.

Maybe Briana is a ... Nickleback fan! Dum drum DUM! I kid I kid. I'd never accuse anyone of that! :P

• I only wear thongs now, male underwear makes me feel depressed.
    • I dated a girl I didn't like so I could try on her clothes when I was younger.

I can't really think of much else lol.

Oh I forgot to add one... been caught by all my immediate family in my teens... nobody said a word after my totally reasonable explanations....
    Last edited by MichelleinEugene; 12-06-2013 at 05:03 PM. Reason: autocorrect

Quote Originally Posted by Briana90802 View Post
    I confess...I have a secret worse than crossdressing. One which makes people instantly hate you. One that is even less understood and less socially acceptable than CDing.
    Serial killer. Got the T-shirt.

I have nothing to confess. (This is after confessing everything then editing it then deleting it
    (And no Tamara you can't lol)

Crossdresser
    I can walk better in heels than my wife can.

I accept myself as is Gillian Gigs's Avatar
    Serial killer...what do you do, drive the car over your box of Lucky Charms??
    I like myself, regardless of the packaging that I may come in! It's what is on the inside of the package that counts!

Alright already. Yes, I was the one who stole all the neighbors bras and panties off her clothesline when I was a teenager, and in my twenties, and in my thirties.
    After searching my lingerie drawers, I have come to the conclusion that they lied. Ruffles don't have ridges. At least mine don't.

I really enjoy wearing a suit almost as much as wearing a dress. I guess I just like to dress up nice from time to time
    Jennifer

Shh... don't tell! I love wearing WYOB shapers without the B...

Deedee
    It's not wrong... but it is forbidden!

When I was young, we had a 'Family Goodwill Bag' where we would toss our clothes we didn't want/didn't fit to give away. One day my aunt placed in there a full length skirt and a long-sleeved body suit that went with it, and I took them out and kept them hidden in my room for over a year. I put them bag in the bag when they no longer fit me.
    Tongue-tied and twisted, just an earth-bound misfit, I.

I confess that my fashion sense needs a lot of work. When making purchases I invariably buy either the wrong size: too big or too small, never just right. I may need to get a part time job just to finance my ill-considered purchases, but then I wouldn't have any time to dress. Sheesh... life is complicated!

Silver Member
    My first eyeshadow was blue too... and I still love blue eyeshadow and wear it often. Not really dark blue, light blue... I know it is still "wrong" today but it was always my favorite. Blue eyeshadow with black liner

Breathes under water prettytoes's Avatar
    I have enough panties to go several months without doing wash
    I have enough girly socks to go at least 2 months
    I can't help myself...whenever I see some I like, I buy them.
    I have lots of skirts, and I never go out in them (but I love wearing them around the house!)
    I have more bras than my wife does
    I wear clear mascara every day...lengthens my lashes without being noticeable
    I buy more women's clothing for myself while Christmas shopping than for my wife
    Etc., Etc., Etc.!
    Life's too short to not be enjoyed! Live each day to the fullest!

I have never worn or owned, a mini dress or skirt.
    I have blue eye shadow, but have never tried wearing it.
    Marcia (LOVES) Blue

I've never worn or owned a pair of panties. Just not part of my fetish. A hundred pair of pantyhose or thigh highs in every brand, shade and denier imaginable, but no panties. But lately I've been wondering...

I like to dress up and listen to George Formby. Cliff Edwards, too.

Tonya, the SHOE monster! rocketscientist's Avatar
    Hmmm...so many....lol. Ok, it's easier to find femme items to wear in my house(and it's also the reason why I don't let my friends in. Sad, I know) I have more shoes than most gg's. Really. You might see me on an episode of Hoarders! Lol. I'm not so much into underdressing. When I do dress I go all the way. My best times are out dressed in public by myself or with others. Also, I am a girl watcher. One of my absolute favorite things to do is to go to the mall and watch girls. I pick out the most beautiful ones and note what they are wearing and how they wear it then I obsess over duplicating their outfits and their looks. Try IT! You will love it too I bet!
    "Be yourself, everyone else is already taken" = Oscar Wilde

I own more dresses and skirts than my wife. I'm not as tuff or as brave as I wish I could be. I don't pass as well as I think I do, I blame the pink fog for that. I've fantasized about being with men and have had been with a man while dressed one time and it wasn't what I expected after all. My mom is the only person I dress up in front of and that's where I keep all my stuff and do my thing. However, my mom doesn't see well and and can't see me that good, but she always knew about me and is my biggest support. I was a virgin until age 25, I did it with a female. I fell in love, told her about my CDing and she kicked me to the curb. That's too much info, sorry, lol. Good Night.

Name any category of women's clothes (except socks) and I probably have more than my wife does.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

ill spend more on my femme clothes than i would on my male clothes...
    ....Mykell
    i dressed like a girl and i liked it! crossdressing...theirs an app for that

The non-GG next door.... Candice Mae's Avatar
    When I was 11 I stole one of my sisters bras, I was to scared to ask my mom for one.
    I do have blue eyeshadow.
    I for a few years I really hated my body.
    I am still a little self conscious about my small chest.
    I feel more confident in my self as a woman.