Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: When You Dress, do you feel empowered or submissive?

I am submissive when dressed but dominate when in drab, although there are many time i wish i could be more submissive when in drab.

I'm pretty submissive in drab. But when I dress, I just feel comfortable and confident. I mean, what could be more empowering than cute pair of ankle boots?
    I am not who you think I am

Silver Member Stephanie Julianna's Avatar
    It all depends on who I'm with even when not en femme. There's a nurse I work with that makes me very submissive. It's not because she's dominant, it's more like she can look into my soul and senses my girl inner being. With some CD admirers that I have dated it all depends on the man.

I am submissive, but one thing I've never been into is S&M stuff, receiving or giving.

Empowered because I am "Me"... the inner girl....... but, I do have a submissive side that I find enjoyable,

Never realized it but my significant other easily makes me feel submissive! For some reason it's kind of a relief!!!
    Don't take life to seriously, No one gets out alive!!

Empowered and happier. However, I also realize that is an escape for me. Not really sure how life would be if I were able to dress full time, though I do know that I would be a full-time CD rather than venturing farther along the spectrum towards TS.

I love the feeling of being submissive! The thought of being tied and taken advantage of is quite delicious!

I am submitting to my desires to embrace feminine empowerment. There, one confused girl I guess

Hugs, Robin

Until last week, I would have said "submissive". Then last week, I went out to my first major outing: A CD support group XMAS party at a local hotel. At that party, I got to dance en femme for the first time. When I was dancing, I felt free, empowered, exhilarated and accepted. I was quite surprised by the strength of the feeling.

I can be either dominant or submissive, though I tend more towards the submissive side, whether dressed or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Anneliese View Post
    She kept an online diary, which I only discovered a couple of months ago (we broke up seven years ago). Although events are mentioned which took place during my time with her, as well as other boyfriends, I am not so much as mentioned, positively or negatively. I guess I didn't make much of an impression.
    I've kept an online diary through a few relationships, and she could have easily written about you only to make those entries private after the relationship. Especially if the breakup was particularly bad, or if she just didn't want your relationship to be visible to her next interest.

submissive

Both and neither. For me, the mood drives the feeling not the dress.

Submissive in that I'm more laid back and relaxed. The question reminds me of a post I made quite some time ago about feeling vulnerable when dressed. I guess that is probably a more submissive than empowered.

Lacy PJs

I have noticed that I am more aware of how I present when dressed, especially in the evening
    Usually try to tread softly and walk as though carrying a big stick, so as not to look like victim looking for somewhere to happen.
    But have you noticed how difficult it is to tread softly while wearing heels.

Patricia

I am more of the sub side, while dressed.

When I get to dress up I feel totally submissive. I think its because most of girl clothing tends to show off parts of my body I am not used to showing. For example, legs, upper chest, belly, etc.

im very submissive when im en fem.
    Let me check the rule book...oh there isn't one! Be yourself and have fun!

I find it empowering to be the woman I really want to be!
    I enjoy being a boy, being a GIRL like me!!!

I am somewhat of a pleaser when dressed so I would say I'm submissive.
    I never new how masculine I was until I tried to be a woman

Definitely submissive. When dressed in my finery at the instigation of my wife she can get me to do anything from washing her, giving her a facial to painting her toe nails. I am usually the coffee girl for the duration as well. Not that i'm complaining.

Personally, I feel kind of empowered...letting this side of myself out and expressing it is a great feeling!

I mirror the same thoughts as Leigh on this one. The feeling I get from being dressed as Emily gives me a totally different perspective. I feel so much more natural and comfortable that way. Far more so than I could ever be when not en femme. If I was in a position to really pursue this lifestyle I would definitely be submissive but simply to the point of being as much of a woman to a man as is natural. Hopefully that makes some sense!

Quote Originally Posted by LeighR View Post
    I do know when I'm dressed I do have this different energy about me, not sure how to describe it more than that. I do feel good about my image but of course have yet to go out there in public in full fem with that image. Maybe someday

Totally sweet and submissive here. I spend my life as a man being direct, opinionated (not in a bad way, I just speak my mind), strong and in control. When I'm Jenny, I'm sweet, soft and much more fluffy. I still cry during movies as a guy.. guess you can't take the girl out of the guy, but you can take the guy out of the girl!!

I feel empowered to be nurturing when dressed. I am
    able to be more loving and softer when I am Suzanne. This is happening more and more even when I am not dressed now. Although I may seem submissive, since I am free and being myself I feel stronger. Does this make sense to anyone?
    Suzanne