Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: outed by this site??

I outed myself to all family and friends so I wouldn't have to worry about such matters. Worked out so much better than I would have ever imagined or dreamed. I know not everyone can do that but you might be surprised at the results if you do come out to those who truly love and care about you.
    Link to my flickr photostream:
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/kandybarr

Nope, and I use my real face --one could say I like to live dangerously >=] #yolo

Trishwannabcd, with SEXY legs like those, I'd imagine you'd be recognized anywhere!

Aspiring Member
    I am not really worried about being outed by the picture and picture posts. What I cut back on was about the info I posted as who I am. I had enough info about where I am from, a very unique job I had in the past and what I am currently doing. I could have been outed easier by that than a picture. I think it is very slim to be outed here, but if so, what are they doing on here too? I am not really worried about it.

Actually, I was...I was looking at this site when my secretary walked in. It made no difference, except now I show her my pictures and ask for fashion advice.

Why would someone who would out you be on this site anyway. I guess it could happen. If you join the site you really can't leave unless they ban you and if you're not a dresser why would you join other than to try and destroy someones life if they are not out. The question asked was would someone really recognize you here fully made up. I've often wondered about that as when I look at my own pics I always think that yes they look like me but perhaps that's only because I know they are me. I did have an experience when I was editing some pics on the computer where a family member not in the know walked in on me and I was unable to close down the program showing my images. I tried not to look panic'd which I was and sat back to let her take a look. She walked away said "so cruising the internet I see". She never brought it up as she didn't know it was me in the heels and lovely pink panty, bra, full makeup but no wig. So if some recognizes us they would have to have the time to really take a look and also have a need to take a look. Still probably not a good idea to post images of yourself but love to hear others comments good and supportive ones so I do take the risk which I think is quite small.

Banned Read only
    "Why would someone who would out you be on this site anyway?" I'm sure there have been some really bias former spouses who were looking for some dirt to throw around in court. Nothing like a little fear of being revealed to get a generous property settlement.

On occasion I've researched Stephanie47 and pages of pictures pop up. Apparently, there is a woman who uses that handle quite extensively. I use a different handle on some other sites of a fairly vanilla nature and some comments do show up which is no big deal. Another male also uses that handle and his postings are vanilla also. There are postings under my real name of a totally vanilla nature; letters to the editor or comments or Amazon reviews. No big deal.

Several years ago I tried to see if I could gain access to pictures posted on this site. I was able to see pages and pages of postings using Yahoo. That surprised me. I don't know if that still happens as I haven't tried searching recently.

I never post anything I would not want to be general knowledge on my computer.

After Google and Bing searches, I can only find my femme Facebook profile! But the big big point that I have to make is that the searcher would HAVE to know the name you use in the first place........ Or to picture search would need a VERY good idea of what you look like dressed, a knowledge of which sites you use and a heck of a lot of time!! It is possible to worry too much......

I'm out to nearly everyone and don't care and yet even I only turn up in one or two places!

you have to be a member and have at least ten threads to view pictures, sounds very safe to me..

i don't think it's all that safe! it only takes one person to come on here 'for a laugh' and copy all the pictures onto another website. once you have posted it you don't know where it might end up

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Denise Johnson View Post
    Hello, has anyone ever been outed by this site? .
    there's no issue, im 'outed' to all in my town,and also on FB. to post on any site simply remove the tag data from your pics

Dont know who would get outed by this site by accident. If you're trying to hide it, pretty difficult for someone to stumble upon your other life in this forum.

Brandy 4476
    I live at the corner of nowhere and BFE lol
    I ve not been outed by a site but ran into a Preaching door to door person coming out of my back yard Lol gave us both a surprise.

Junior Member Kristina_nolagirl's Avatar
    New Orleans and San Francisco a few times a year. Also travel the US.
    I've been online with face photos since 2007 on Flickr and have had over 1,000,000 views and never been "outed". I was outed to one of my best friends when I left Kristina pics on my camera. He still loves me, thinks it's funny and always asks about her. He's even offered to meet her out one night, but we've not got around to it yet.

The older I get, the less I give a shit about who finds out. So far, the people that loved me before they knew still love me the same after.
    My Flickr
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/kristinanolagirl/

Better get busy living, or you get busy dying.

I haven't worried about it too much, I just figure anyone who asks, "Why did I see you on a CD site?" I'd just respond with, "Why were YOU there?"
    Facebook me if you like, just mention you're from here. : https://www.facebook.com/sarah.dawson.773124
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by suzy1 View Post
    I just typed into Google ‘Suzy1 crossdresser’ and I’m not there but another member with a different name to me is.

I am gutted
    Suzy, try going here: Search for suzy1 on google

Deedee
    Last edited by Deedee Skyblue; 12-14-2013 at 12:56 PM.
    It's not wrong... but it is forbidden!

if i was outted, i guess my question to them would be, and you were on the CD'er site because...??????
    paula

Quote Originally Posted by Deedee Skyblue View Post
    Suzy, try going here: Search for suzy1 on google

Deedee
    Thank you Deedee, you have just made my day

Banned Read only
    Considering my avatar pic is over 30 years old and other than two family members and a couple of friends, it's unlikely anyone would recognize it as being me en femme.
    Last edited by Diane Edwards; 12-15-2013 at 08:39 AM.

If you want to keep something secret, don't put it online. Online is forever. That being said, everyone who knows my male self knows me as a very conservative, deeply religious, alpha male type. Most people wrongly assume that this also means bigoted, homophobe, transphobe, etc. etc. etc. even if I was outed, nobody would believe it anyway, so who cares?

I usually don,t go out dressed so im not to worried lol.Like it has been said if someone does see you on this site what were they doing here in the first place ?
    I have a hubcap diamond star halo