Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Has this happened to you?

Has this happened to you?

So it blew me away when I had my first dream where I dream in Spanish, but last night I had a dream I was en femme. I was shopping, and trying on clothes, and actually OUT in public. I woke up feeling happy and thinking "wow could that really happen one day for me?"

So has anyone else dreamed en femme?
    "Understanding is the first step toward acceptance." Albus Dumbledore

Gone to live my life
    Hi Valerie,

I have dreamt "en femme" from time to time but that is quite natural (if you ascribe to the running dream theories that is). Isha is a part of my life and it is not unlikely she will make an appearance from time to time in my dreams.

Hugs

Isha

We are capable of living our dreams if we really want to.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Yes I have and dreams can come true.

I eventually got to Disneyland.
    Now I want to get to the one in Japan and I will have seen them all.

Dreams can come true, and more.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

omg, I CAN'T stand THAT commercial..... "je l'aime quand je rĂªve I love it when I dream in French" ....That pretentious little ... well this IS a family blog.

Yes, and I too woke up feeling pretty great! Although the dream did also speak to my fears about being "out" in public.

T

yes i dream that i am dressed as awoman! funny thing, in the dreams, im usually self aware and still trying to hide.... yet, people see me and dont give it another thought! (IN OTHERWORDS, THEY accept me, as if thats what i was to wear).

Many a times I have dreamed en femme! Usually enjoy them!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Banned Read only
    No. I have never had a dream where I am en femme, or a woman. Then again, I have a lot of nightmares.

I've had it twice. Once where I was a woman. Another one where both me and my brother were women. These dreams were both 11-12 years ago.

I have lots of nightmares too - this was one of my pleasant dreams. Sadly my nightmares have been going on for the past 33 years.

I also had several dreams where I came out to my family as being transgender, all back in the summer.
    I've finally mastered the art of making salads. My favorite is a delicious Mediterranean salad.

Aspiring Member
    Regular cd dreaming might be the best description.
    Most of the time I'm ducking and hiding, not wanting to be caught. The other times things are quite normal. I'm surrounded by others and my dressing is never an issue. All around me are very accepting.
    No matter what the scenario, I always feel a small ache when I awake, realizing it was only that, a dream.

I have had dreams en femme, for some reason they seem to be more frequent of late... I don't know why. I enjoy them very much.

Yes and quite often. I will happen to you, if you follow your dreams!

Aspiring Member
    I dream both in Spanish and English and many times do not remember which one it was for sure. I have dreamed about being enfemme and I definitely can remember that in quite detail!

Valarie, it doesn't have to be only a dream. You can do it!
    Stephanie

Yes, quite often and always about being out and about in public. I always seem to wake up feeling pretty good from these dreams.

Sigh, I always knew Christina Kay's Avatar
    Used to dream , that I was undressed, and hiding it,not wanting to be caught. Since I came out to my wife, and now I regularly undress, and sleep enfemme . Dreams have been so much more pleasant, happy. And so vividly colorful now. I really now enjoy my dreams. Hugs
    Follow your path.. For only you can decide, which way to go.

Ever since I can remember In my dreams I've always been a girl or woman. I don't remember ever being male in any of my dreams.

I have had tons of dreams being dressed and out and about, and some of being caught by someone I didn't want to come out to. I usually have the dreams when I am unable to dress. I think the dreams are just my way of wishing I could be dressed. The dreams are usually very pleasant and comforting.

I often have dreams where I'm either viewing myself as a women r a guy wearing women's clothes or as myself not wearing women's clothes but seeing women's clothes in my dresser or buying clothes and then hiding them. From time I have had a dream where I was a women and woke up happy.

Banned Read only
    my dreams consist of me being fully en femme in various situations, .

I have these type of dreams frequently. Most often in these dreams it is just "normal" for me to be out and about dressed en femme. The parts of the dreams I seem to remember most are the getting dressed part. I enjoy that part in real life, too.

wow.. that is really weird, spooky almost a couple of posts here mirror my own experience.

I always seem to get these dreams where I am part fem dressed, Its really strange... I will be in some social situation like out at a supermarket or walking in a park yet for some reason I will have a skirt/nylons/shoes on but then mostly male attire on-top yet for some reason, even though I am out in the open I am trying to hide it from the people that are with me hoping that nobody notices I have a skirt on and even though its really obvious to me I seem to be able to stop them from noticing. I remember the last one I had, I was sat in a car with my wife and I had a skirt and pantyhose on, yet I kept moving from side to side hoping she wouldnt see it and she didnt notice.

I dont think we need to pay for a psychologist to help me work out what these dreams are supposed to signify! :-)

K x

I've had lucid dreams where I've willed myself into becoming a woman. I've also had normal dreams where I'm still a man yet dressed, or partially dressed. Most recently, I dreamt I was having a conversation with my mother and suddenly noticed my wig was on, but she didn't say anything about it and neither did I.

Valerie,

I do not ever remember having an en femme dream. I rarely remember any dream. I have waken-up en femme though and it was a little disorienting. The pilot landed a little hard which woke me up and for a brief moment, probably no more than a second, I was not sure where I was. I was home and that made me happy.