Thread: Dating as your fem self

Dating as your fem self

I have started dating again. I have thought about dating as Sarah. that way my gender is already taken care of. It is a huge part of me and finding a girl that is attracted to Sarah I think we be better in the long run.I will let her know that I am not a GG and we can go from there. I just cannot repress myself to be in a relationship. I tried before and it does not work. If I should date as sarah, what is the best way to date as a TG/CD. I have put an ad on craigs list in the women seeking women section and registered on the TG dating sites. What do you guys and girls think. I would appreciate hearing from those with ggs that know there fem self.How they found there soulmate,
    Sarah

It is a very interesting idea, especially if you are going to dress full time. Would be interesting to hear how it goes.

Dating girls as a girl is good fun, you just have to find one accepting.
    Not too many passionate embraces in public....
    You might get a name for yourself.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Just be careful on CL. Just read a bad headline about a meeting through that.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Jennifer out classes the male me. He would not be good enough to date me. Like most men, he would just view as a sex object. Doubtful he would still respect me in the morning.

There is more to me than that.
    If it was easy, everyone would be doing it.

Full time NY state girl MarciManseau's Avatar
    I met Julie after I went full time, so she's never seen the old me. That worked well for us.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] My GG GF Julie and I send you all hugs I'm on the right in my avatar, Julie is on the left.

I met my SO when i was dressed but before i went full time. We now live as two women. The first time we went somewhere together, i dressed as a man, she was actually disappointed. Bottom line is that both ouf you have to be comfortable with who you are.

I'd avoid CL, honestly. There are some free dating sites like OkCupid and PlentyofFish that you could try. The safest way would probably be a more secure dating site like Match or eHarmony (one's that require a subscription fee). I think those with subscriptions tend to better filter out the creeps.
    Done crying.

Banned Read only
    for what is worth, ive used e harmony,...met up and it was awesome,

Full time NY state girl MarciManseau's Avatar
    Were you open about being a CD or a TG girl?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] My GG GF Julie and I send you all hugs I'm on the right in my avatar, Julie is on the left.

That's cool Steeve! Were you up front about it in your profile?

That's Awesome!

This is one of the reasons I love this place, because out there in the world, there are people that have similar experiences like myself. While I also believe and strive for pure individuality, I'm still a social animal in the end...so it gets very lonely for me.

But God bless you, Ms. Sarah. I really hope you find the relationship you're looking for!

As for me, I have never dated, and the reason is because I always wanted to be my "true" self, the real me, a proud crossdresser and lover of women things. I plan to go dating, but I just don't know where to start in my city. I want to dress up when I go out; I've been to clubs and stuff with my friends as, well, a guy...but it wasn't the same. I wanted to be myself...hell, seeing some of the hot women and what they were wearing...I wanted to wear what they had on!

Dating someone you meet on craigs list is a good way to end up dead or robbed. I suggest more traditional meeting places like supermarkets, church, volunteer activities, etc. Or bars if it comes down to that.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda