Thread: Ran into a girl at a party.

Ran into a girl at a party.

So sorry if this is a little late, but during Halloween this year I went to a party in my area (Madison, WI) and ran into a fellow crossdresser. She was dressed as a citizen from district 1 from the Hunger Games. Being completely in the closet still and seeking local friendships, I wanted to talk to her but I was with all of my closets friends and was afraid to be seen talking to her. I did manage to slip away and talk to her but with the fear of outing myself to my friends or others, all I could say was that she was a hero of mine and that I envied her. After that I ran off and didn't see her again. Anyway I guess what I'm trying to do is see if she's on this site. Sadly, I forgot her name, but I'm sure there weren't too many crossdressers dressed as a district 1 citizen in Madison. Lol. I'd like to meet others, like me, in this area. I know it's a long shot, but ya never know!
    Done crying.

I enjoy knowing that there are others close by that share the same secret and crossdress. Something about knowing that maybe others do what we do. I have several I converse with on IM and also a few by email, somehow kinda comforting.

Carmen,
    I hope your meeting meets with success, it is difficult with close friends around as you are ever mindful as to what they may think.
    Usually those fears are only in our heads as others can not add up in any way at all.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I'd search Facebook and see if she posted anything there along with her Halloween photo.... I've met a lot of local girls on social media sites....
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    I'd search Facebook and see if she posted anything there along with her Halloween photo.... I've met a lot of local girls on social media sites....
    To be honest, I wouldn't even know where to start. I didn't know the hosts of the party. But I might do some lurking! Lol.
    Done crying.

I knew I shoulda gone to Madison for Halloween! I wouldn't have known where to go though. Wasn't me. Good luck finding who it is.

You definitely should have! Madison's a great place for Halloween!
    Done crying.

Just out of curiosity, what did you go as?

A lady in the making..... Erica Marie's Avatar
    Hi Carmen. Wish I would have planned earlier. I was out once in Madison. Would luv to get out again. Too bad we cant figure out a way to get all the WI girls together.
    Erica

Great idea girls...

Quote Originally Posted by PatChick View Post
    Just out of curiosity, what did you go as?
    I went in dude mode :/. I was satan haha.
    Done crying.

Halloween is the best, bc it's your chance to dress up, without too many questions. I was Little Red Riding hood,and my GF was The Big Bad Wolf!

I'm also in Madison...not new to CD'ing, but new to going out. Any tips on good places to go in this area?

Quote Originally Posted by PatChick View Post
    Halloween is the best, bc it's your chance to dress up, without too many questions. I was Little Red Riding hood,and my GF was The Big Bad Wolf!
    Yeah... not sure how that would fly...I'd LOVE to go as a Disney Princess, but sadly it probably will never happen...

Quote Originally Posted by madcitycdph View Post
    I'm also in Madison...not new to CD'ing, but new to going out. Any tips on good places to go in this area?
    I haven't gone out at all, but Plan B and Sotto are both local LGBT bars/clubs.
    Done crying.