Thread: Refreshing

Refreshing

Just have to share what happened to Me and my Wife this morning at a Dollar Tree Store.
    WE were collecting some baking items in the store when My Wife tapped Me on the shoulder and said "there is one of us girls at the checkout counter"
    She was dressed very professional, but everyone knew She was Our kind of Girl. She did not try to disguise She was a man. No voice deception and not trying to fool anyone.
    She went out of Her way to greet peeple and was super courtious.
    I find it WONDERFUL that major corporations are finally recognizing US as valuable employees (and human beings). I pray She works Her way up to management position. She deserves it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Men look better in women's clothes, don't you think? I never realized that until I joined here.
    T-shirt says: "Hi, I Crossdress!"

Full time NY state girl MarciManseau's Avatar
    Everyone looks better in sexy lingerie, heels and a dress
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] My GG GF Julie and I send you all hugs I'm on the right in my avatar, Julie is on the left.

I agree that is kind of refreshing! Thanks for sharing! Were you dressed!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Gone to live my life
    Hi Roberta,

That is nice to hear that she was out and just being a person at peace with themselves. My question is . . . How was she being received by others around her?

Hugs

Isha

Cynthia, I was in drabb male mode. I wish I was femm. Hugs Roberta
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Isha, a couple of ladies were doing a "double take" but over all She was proud and generally accepted. Hugs Roberta
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Banned Read only
    its AWESOME when things like that happen

Junior Member Kristina_nolagirl's Avatar
    New Orleans and San Francisco a few times a year. Also travel the US.
    How cool! Good for her and good for dollar tree! I try to go out of my way to be nice to brave people like this no matter what "mode" I'm in. It's people like that who make it easier for all of us and a simple word of encouragement goes a long way in helping them keep up the good work

Always Stephanie Now! Stephanie Sometimes's Avatar
    Awesome indeed. This is a good trend for us girls. I am seeing more and more CD'ers out in public but never one working at a retail establishment. I have the same question as Isha: how were customers reacting to her?

Hugs,
    Stephanie
    "Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing." Helen Keller (The Open Door)

"I give her my heart but she wanted my soul...But don't think twice, it's all right" Bob Dylan (1963)

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie Sometimes View Post
    Awesome indeed. This is a good trend for us girls. I am seeing more and more CD'ers out in public but never one working at a retail establishment. I have the same question as Isha: how were customers reacting to her?

Hugs,
    Stephanie
    Hi Stephanie, most customers were to involved with their purchases, but a couple of older ladies did a double take when She spoke. I cannot give Her credit enough. Hugs Roberta
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Platinum Member
    That's great to here. Glad she's able to be out and working. It's good for all of us.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

There is one of us girls working at Home Depo in landscaping in Marathon Fl. She is great. Ruby

Yes there are the odd outgoing ones that have broken the barrier.
    I say good for them and they deserve our respect.
    Those that are just trying to make a statement are a different kettle of fish and do make it hard for the rest of us.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Roberta, I love your story! What incredible resolve that cd employee must have ! I could never imagine greeting the business world en femme. Her employment speaks volumes for The Dollar Tree store.
    I also want to applaud your wife's alerting you that the e
    employee was" one of us girls ". You have a blessed wife who recognizes, understands & loves you. I"ll chat with you later in our normal conversation course. Peace, melissa

I love to hear news like this hon. Thank you for posting. Hugs & Kisses !
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud