Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Showing an ID

Going back and forth to Canada having to show my passport only been stopped once for a random inspection. As long as you are not trying to hide or steal something no one cares. Even shopping using my credit card and driver licenses. They have seen it before you would be the first or the last one out there. Someday it will be the norm.
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN

Gone to live my life
    When I travel for work "en femme" and check into a hotel because I am always booking for a government rate they need to see my military ID. No issues to date. One time I told the girl at the desk the picture won't match what you see and all she said was . . . that's okay I don't think my ID looks like me either.

Hugs

Isha

I have had to show my ID in most of the places mentioned: Car rental, hotel check-in, TSA, airline check-in, and retail purchase. I have never had a problem. A few times I have had to convince someone that it was really me. Two weeks ago, the lady at the car rental place said, "good evening miss ... oh oh ..." as he looked at my driver's license. I said, it is me. I am transgendered and she responded ... "oh, OK." I then asked her if I was her first transgendered customer and she said "No. I have had one before. He came in as a male once and then the next time came in female."

Most peole are not going to put their job on the line by saying or doing something stupid when they meet us in an official capacity.

Leann
    Leann

Enjoy who you are but stay safe.

No girl ID but wish I knew someone at MVD who could make me a girl ID. My fear is getting pulled over by the cops, (That thread has been asked before) and make me remove my wig.