Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: If she were very accepting of your cross dressing -- would you date a trans woman?

Banned Read only

If she were very accepting of your cross dressing -- would you date a trans woman?

So let's suppose you met a woman at a CD / TG type event. She tells you she's a trans woman, you tell her you're a CD. She's cool with it, and seems to like you.

Would you be inclined to date her?

She might want to set some limits on your CDing, or maybe not. (She might enjoy a man once in a while.) But regardless, she'd be very understanding of your need to express your femininity.
    If so would you consider dating a trans woman who was:
    a) non-op - she'll never have surgery, but may be on hormones.
    b) pre-op - she'll eventually have surgery, but hasn't yet
    c) post-op - she's already had SRS.
    d) doesn't matter - she's a girl, plastic surgery be damned, if we connect, she's mine!

The above don't really cover all the possibilities - but that's enough since this is all hypothetical anyway.

What would you expect from such a relationship - could you treat her as if it were a relationship with a genetic girl?

Would you consider a really long term relationship, if you really connected together? Or just a one night stand, if that were even on the table?

Assuming I were single - if I connected with her it would not matter

B AND C yes I would! A and D I'm not sure!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Yes I would, but I'm taken so

I would certainly have a date with her and associate with her.
    Any intimate relations would have to come the same as any other girl.
    You wait and see what develops.
    This is a hypothetical question for me as I am already spoken for.

I think.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

If I loved her for who she was as a person, it would make no difference.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

A lady in the making..... Erica Marie's Avatar
    All of the above. I would in a heartbeat. I feel a transitioning female may be the only type of female who would be understanding enough to accept me. I would be delighted and exstatic. I would accept her for her choice of what level (a,b,c,d) she feels comfortable.
    Erica

VERY thought-provoking question. I'd have to say C to be totally blunt and honest here. As I would expect one would want ME to commit to one or the other sex, I'd want to have it if that were my thing and if I had wanted a guy.. which I do not. But if I take on a woman as a love interest in a serious fashion who happens to be transgender, I would want her to be post-op because I am a guy and I would want to be able to have relations with her fully, not to put anyone off. just speaking bluntly here.

I enjoy my womanhood a great deal, at the end of the day, I am a male.
    If my feelings change on this I will certainly let everyone know when it is appropriate.
    I just feel if I'm to date a trans-gender and only be a CD myself, I'll still prefer one who has committed to the reassignment fully.
    --------------------------------------------
    With Love and Affection, Allison Leslie

TG, anything but sex. TS, maybe anything. I don't think I'm monogamous though, more poly.
    T-shirt says: "Hi, I Crossdress!"

If I was single and we clicked together,nothing would matter. Things could get very interesting and might be a good subject for a reality TV series! lol
    It SURE is my hair ! I have the receipt and the box it came in !

Full time NY state girl MarciManseau's Avatar
    Yes, to all four categories. In fact, we regularly get together with a TG girl. She comes to stay with us for a weekend about once a month, and once she was here for over a week, on her vacation. We both think she's wonderful.

I won't go into more detail now, but if anyone is really curious, feel free to message me here.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] My GG GF Julie and I send you all hugs I'm on the right in my avatar, Julie is on the left.

Quote Originally Posted by bridget thronton View Post
    Assuming I were single - if I connected with her it would not matter
    Counldnt have said it better.

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    Well, yes I would date her, as in, getting to know you dating. I've never really subscribed to the intentional one-night-stand thing. Now, are you saying date her as a very male, husband material, hetero life situation that my crossdressing would be celebrated? Hmmm? Why not! This could possibly be the wonderful open minded relationship that I've always wanted. I'm sure that the introduction of other, ehem, enhanced proclivities would be accepted as interesting, and not just labeled weird. Carla loves role playing.
    Last edited by CarlaWestin; 12-11-2013 at 08:26 PM. Reason: BTW, I'm not single
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Banned Read only
    Gender doesn't matter at all for me. It's all about what's in the heart not what's in the pants

Sure, I would date her. I would hope we'd find something in common as well. I don't like relationships that go nowhere. I've been to nowhere too many times.
    ~Linebacker Melissa

I have a contact on flicker that is on a relationship like the one suggest, I think it can work real well

I would definatly date her, and if things got more personal, well so be it. I have dated other CD/TG/TS gurls and still see them on may occasions.

veronnie2---aka-- Veronnica

Here Here! I've been nowhere too many times also. I would also.

Monica

I would in all circumstances suggested. If we connect and the feelings are strong and mutual, I would pursue a relationship.

I guess if I were single, it would be fine with me. It's all about who you are inside and if you are attracted to the person. Not the plumbing or the lack thereof. Since I'm married, it might not be my place to say, but the thought of it still gives me the tingles!!

At this point in my life If there is a "connection" I am in.

Date, yes. Marry probably not. Mainly because of my need to have children. (This assumes the past not my present)
    IMO its all pink on the inside :-)

All! In a heartbeat!!!
    Vegan runners are sexy!!!

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    I've been in a wonderful relationship with a GG for over 40 years. That's one heck of a lot of positive reenforcement, so if I were ever again single I'd probably stick with GGs as my first choice for a relationship.

So let's suppose you met a woman at a CD / TG type event. She tells you she's a trans woman, you tell her you're a CD. She's cool with it, and seems to like you.

Would you be inclined to date her?

She might want to set some limits on your CDing, or maybe not. (She might enjoy a man once in a while.) But regardless, she'd be very understanding of your need to express your femininity.
    If so would you consider dating a trans woman who was:
    a) non-op - she'll never have surgery, but may be on hormones. No, I don't think so.
    b) pre-op - she'll eventually have surgery, but hasn't yet. Maybe, at the very least, I would be open to a relationship when she did get surgery.
    c) post-op - she's already had SRS. Yes.
    d) doesn't matter - she's a girl, plastic surgery be damned, if we connect, she's mine! See above. I don't think I can get past the point about her having male parts. I understand it is a hangup on my part, but there it is.

The above don't really cover all the possibilities - but that's enough since this is all hypothetical anyway.

What would you expect from such a relationship - could you treat her as if it were a relationship with a genetic girl? With the caveats already stated, yes.

Would you consider a really long term relationship, if you really connected together? Or just a one night stand, if that were even on the table? Either, though I don't really have an interest in a one night stand as such.
    "Normal is what you get when you average out the weirdness that everybody has." Quote from my SO

Normal is a setting on a washing machine, or another word for average.

The fact that I wear a skirt as a male should not be taken as a comment on what you do, or do not wear, or how you wear it.