Thread: READ THIS!!! - Additional Rules for this Section

READ THIS!!! - Additional Rules for this Section

It has come to my attention that a lot of new members are NOT reading the board rules and are posting stories of shopping outings, make-up stories, pictures etc in this section. This section is for discussing MTF CD'ing subjects. Shopping, make-up, pictures etc belong in other sections which new members or members with below 10 posts do NOT have access to until they reach the required posts. Please stop posting them in this section, they will be deleted.

New members should post an introduction in the intro section, not in here.

To other members who are also posting anything they like in this section, this needs to stop, you are making too much work for the staff and it isn't on. All threads that are posted in this section that shouldn't be are going to be deleted!
    Last edited by Tamara Croft; 02-17-2014 at 07:11 AM.
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

Well it appears that a lot of you either can't read or just can't be bothered.

People are still continuing to post things in this section that don't belong here. Well from now on not only will threads be deleted but the OP will be getting an infraction warning.

All the staff here give their time freely and as Tamara said in the above post all of this is just making to much work for them.
    Sandra
    Administrator

I always used to rib you about your legs can't anymore. R.I.P Sexy Legs

R.I.P Rianna