Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Meeting others from here

Still looking forward to that first meeting. I think having a real flesh and blood friend to share with will be
    so much fun. Until then I'm happy just hanging out here with all of my virtual friends.
    Much Love,
    Kristyn

I would love the opportunity to meet some gals from here. I believe it would be fun.

Richmond Va

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn Marie View Post
    Having CD girlfriends is heaven on earth for those of us who share this passion. Might I suggest you two find a safe club or other place to meet for drinks or talking every week at the same time and day. Then let others know. Pretty soon you and others in your neighborhood will have a whole bunch of CD girlfriends to enjoy. I do, and it's absolutely wonderful!
    As Lynn Marie stated - it is wonderful to surround yourself with friends. Five years ago, we started a fun group. You never know how many will show up week to week. We are always inviting new people. Traveling through the Seattle area - we would love to have you join us on a Friday night.

I havent had the chance to meet others here. I hope to soon though. Actually that is one of my goals for this year. I dont know of any support groups in my area either. I do plan on going to SCC this year. so that might help me meet others as well.
    New facebook page feel free to add me as a friend. http://www.facebook.com/?ref=tn_tnmn...00003349942987

Junior Member Alice-n-wonderland's Avatar
    Right along with how to do makeup, meeting others who are interested in friendship and at least getting to know someone is a real challenge.

Living in CD Heaven Helen Grandeis's Avatar
    My alter ego met Inna in FL and he also went to a support group meeting (to dispense a purge) and met several members. Standard precautions for meeting people on-line should apply.
    Best Wishes for Personal Peace & Happiness
    -
    Helen Grandeis

I think meeting other CD's is the best thing any of us can do. It's a time that we can be with others that think & feel as we do which is very hard to find outside of our group. I'm hoping at some point to find someone in my neck of the woods to meet, chat and just sit around and talk girl talk.

All girl, all the time! ❤ Felicia Dee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Christy Stevens View Post
    I'd love to meet some girls from here. There is just nothing that replaces personal interaction with friends.
    Ditto!! I have always wanted to start a book club...

I have met some other members from the forum. And now they are good friends,
    Nice to have good friends that know the true you.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"