Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: How important r breast forms to u?

Must have them when dressing as they are an important part to me presenting as woman. When they slip into my bra I feel complete with everything that goes into being a woman.

I only got my breast forms 1,5 years ago, but for me, they are quite important. I used to stuff my bras with socks.. which resulted in inconsistent sizes, which is not a good thing if you're trying to buy clothes.

My breast forms are from Amoena, who designed their forms for women after they had one or two breast removed. This means they also feel wonderful, they move naturally and adopt the body temperature.

So it's not just the fact that I like what I see in the mirror while wearing them. It's also how they make me feel and give me confidence. So, as long as I can afford high quality breast forms.. I will not leave the house without them!
    │ Fashion and science geek!

│ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/nat.crys.5

│ My blog: http://natcrys.blogspot.com/

Breast forms seem kinda like cheating for me. My body shape and features are naturally feminine, and I have tits. But for my weight and size, my tits are small, and not very proportionate to my body (using GGs who are my size and race as a source). I guess I want to CD as naturally as possible, but every once in a while I'll look into breast forms and think about whether I'd want to get some.
    The one thing that makes me not purchase any, is that I always think about "what if I meet a guy while i'm out, and I take off my clothes, and these breast forms pop out!". When I CD, I try to be as close to natural as possible (minus the wig).

But, I remember when I lived in Houston and I saw a TS/CD (not sure which she was) and she clearly was wearing breast forms. But it looked SO GOOD on her. Maybe I'll try it once or twice for that complete "I am a woman" feeling when I'm out.
    Last edited by DAVIDA; 12-22-2013 at 05:44 AM. Reason: Please use the edit button when there is no post since your last post.

Banned Read only
    I don't know if other cders have the same thought but I feel I am crossing a forbidden barrier. I have perfected a way of putting one balloon inside another and filling the inner with water, with practice getting the weight right for the size needed.The inner balloon is tied off, dropped inside the outer and if required a small amount of air put into it before tying it off. The double layer of rubber and the water give a wonderful bounce and soft shape, another benefit is the water soon heats to body temperature. I can't wear a bra without boobs but if an accident or a health issue occurred I would be wearing padding for a bra and not false breasts. OK call me strange! What's new?

I'm just about to put mine in now because I'm off to the shop for a pint of milk, and I want people to notice!

breast forms are very important. They have top look natural and have to "fit" your body size and shape

Being low income and struggling to make ends meet, i could never afford forms. I do ok with good quality, tough water balloons, though.

My natural 42b breasts are sufficient for me. They fit me shape and necessity just fine for me needs. I don't do much, well any venturing out of my house so around the home they fill out my bras and clothing just fine.

they are a must have, I just cant be me with out them

Aspiring Member
    No forms for me just enjoy wearing a bra 36A been wearing bra for 42 years

more so than my wig. I can wear my forms all the time with out damaging them especially when i am sleeping^^ where as i am paranoid im going to damage my wig so i use it sparingly.

Never left the house with them, but i'm somewhat new at this, but I do think that they make the clothes look correct