Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How important r breast forms to u?

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Question How important r breast forms to u?

It suddenly occurred to me. If I wished to go out in stealth mode, I would probably get less attention if I dressed androgenously and left my breast forms at home. And, I wondered if others had that same thot?

On the other hand, for me, dressing without forms is a waste of time. As I want to see a woman in my mirror. And, women have breasts.

But, for others, going out and not being noticed may be more important than looking fully fem? Maybe that's u?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Interesting perspective from your experience - I'll get back to you in the next week or so as I have my first pair of 'C's in transit . And in a short while they may well be treated to the outside world, but very discreetly. I'm convinced they'll help balance my overlarge shoulders - and I want to be noticed for the right reasons. Filling a bra with excess tights just will not cut it anymore for me - so I believe real forms will help me progress.
    Good question - and nice avatar
    Kateyx
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

Platinum Member
    I won leave home without them!
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

I love them and when not wearing them i miss them. I feel like without them my body is not whole.

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    When we first discovered that Tina was a part of me, we knew nothing and had no outward trappings for Tina to use. It took us a couple of months to learn enough to then order what she needed. As pieces arrived and were incorporated into Tina's "look", it was fun to gauge the changes by my wife's reaction, especially her eyes. The first day in heels and stockings was a major OMG! The other major OMG was the first day Tina had her forms. Just like Kim, Tina goes no where without the girls!

Androgynous no forms, on the other hand presenting female definitely.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I've gotten to the point where I sometimes don't use my forms en femme. If I'm dressing to impress, however, or attending an event en femme I use them. Part of being a woman in my mind RS.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Breast forms are worthless to me as I am a 38a/b naturally and its very much in proportion to my size. Any bigger I would fall over front ways!!!

The non-GG next door.... Candice Mae's Avatar
    Being a natural 34B, I have no use for breast forms. It would be nice if I could take them off, its annoying when they get in the way or for when I exercise.

I am a natural 38b is I have little use for forms,but on rare occasions I will use "chicken cutlets".

Aspiring Member
    Forms really are not that important to me. I think I look just fine with a bra or bra/nubra...no need to glue anything on...

Avatar: not me (I wish!) racquelr's Avatar
    Since I only dress at home and don't go out, forms are a definite must for me.
    I have no real breasts of my own, so when I'm dressing for myself, having breasts is a definite part of the look.
    I've occasionally tried on clothes without forms when I'm just doing a quick check to see if they fit, and it's not a look that I enjoy - I just look like a guy in women's clothes.
    Adding in the forms (and at least a wig) is required to complete the transformation for me.

Like Shar said. Ill use my cutlets lol if I want.to be just alittle bigger.
    Ive found out that nor being big on top is kinda an advantage as its easier to just blend instead of stickng out.
    Renee

It's certainly not me!
    There is no "stealth mode" in my life. I'm drab at work and some other times, but when I present my feminine side it's just that...feminine. My forms are very important to me. I can certainly understand how a woman with breast cancer would feel about "losing her femininity" should she have a mastectomy. Of course I'm not saying I'm on that level, but I understand.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Mandatory when going out of the home. Same with the wig. Would seem "wrong" without either... and we wouldn't want to appear "wrong", would we?

Silver Member
    Being naturally barrel shaped, without forms I don't look like a woman of my size without forms; a woman at my size and weight would naturally have big breasts (whether she wanted them or not.) Sometimes, it would be nice not to have to lug the forms around, not a big deal but it would be nice not to have to use them, but no way I can look at all female without them.

I wear them 80% of the time that I am home. 100% when out dressed.

Banned Read only
    I wore mine as much as possible from February, when I got them, to mid-November. They don't fit anymore - my own (small but developing) breasts are too large for them, and being kind of sensitive the forms hurt. So I retired my forms. I have mixed feelings about that - on the one hand, I really do look better and more proportional with the forms. On the other hand - I'm growing my own breasts. Yay! It's kind of nice to feel natural, even if I'm kinda flat. (I'm the chairwoman of the IBTC...)

I wouldn't feel right being dressed without forms. Whenever I've tried dresses on quickly to see how they fit, without my forms to hand, it has felt kind of wrong. I'm quite attached to them.

Can't be the girl I want to be without them.

I wear bombshell bras, no forms required and I don't get that weird feel from wearing forms

Love my forms! I wear them whenever I get a chance and dread having to take them off. So, yes they are important to me.
    Jenn A --- nothing fancy, just me.

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    I like them......going to buy a new pair soon...I want something a bit smaller..starting to like the look of smaller ones alot more.

I'm on the no forms side of the house. I don't own any. I'm physically active, larger breasts don't do anything for me..."Tom Boy" I guess.

I have some invisible bras for those strapless days, but that's about it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    There are those who look at things the way they are, and ask why... I dream of things that never were, and ask why not? JFK
    If "pro" is the opposite of "con", then Progress is the opposite of CONGRESS! Gallagher

http://www.flickr.com/photos/aimeecinn/

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by raelene View Post
    Breast forms are worthless to me as I am a 38a/b naturally and its very much in proportion to my size. Any bigger I would fall over front ways!!!
    Interesting post, Raelene. Especially considering the avatar you've chosen. I wonder? Is she sporting a/b's?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!