Thread: Erica Scott cd

Erica Scott cd

I recently discovered a girl named Erica Scott, and I am sure a lot of you already know who she is. But I've got to say it , is she amazing or what ! Not only is she a totally stunning , classy but sexy as hell woman. From what I gather she is only a part time girl and still maintains a male persona. Anyway , I find her to be incredibly inspiring and just wanted to tell some one.

I just looked her up. She is pretty and someone in the CD community to look up to.

WOW! Very Cindy Crawford (that's obviously good...) if I looked half as good as that I'd go out right now...
    Nice spot Lexi!
    Kx
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

I would say considering the breast enhancement probably on the TS side. I do not think she is your garden variety part time CDer.
    Chickens should be allowed to cross the road without having their motives questioned

I came across her a while ago also......gorgeous girl.

Silver Member Majella St Gerard's Avatar
    Yeah, she's hot.

Banned Read only
    Pretty on the outside does not mean pretty on the inside! There are alot of girls who just post pics, look for compliments, never ever acknowledge or thank anyone for compliments or a nice Hi how are you. Erica Scott to be one of those Narcissus girls who is as shallow as the reflection she loves to see in the mirror. So is she pretty looking? Yes! She is! You would get more satisfaction, reassurance, self fulfillment putting yourself on a pedestal knowing what pretty is inside of YOU! Not throwing accolades to someone who wouldn't give you a split second of her time to let you know that you even remotely exist or matter.

Platinum Member
    Hi Lexi, She is really drop dead gorgeous.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Lexi,
    Some of us aspire to make the grade others do it without flinching.

Nice to live both worlds comfortably.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Yeah, Erica's hot. Do u think she knows it? With 3,800+ pics posted?

Altho I didn't go thru all of them I was disappointed not to find any skimpily clad or bikini pics there! I thot all girls that think they're sexy posted some of those?
    Last edited by docrobbysherry; 12-15-2013 at 01:32 PM.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Yes, she is well above average in the looks department. Guess what? Her male counterpart is also well above average in the looks department. Do you see any connection there? I have seen many stunningly attractive CDs all over the Web. Specific names escape me right now, but they are everywhere. They're not hard to find. As a matter of fact, there are many stunningly attractive Cds (and TSs) right here on this site. I guess one can't say enough about having good genes, huh? Luck of the draw.

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    What a poster girl for keeping one's waist small!

Certainly a standard that we can strive to reach.

Banned Read only
    My honest first reaction was that he has only one style of fashion. Miniskirts and stockings. Very much the fantasy for many cross dressers but only appropriate for going to a club.

As for his makeup, yes, it's quite good and his face is also very feminine shaped so it makes fora great combination.