Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Guitars make you crossdress

Started playing guitar at age 13. Wore my first panties at age 8. Although I still play guitar and wear panties, I rarely do both at the same time. I have plenty of pics with my guitar, lots of en femme pics, but not one of both together. If someone starts a gurls with guitar gallery thread, I'll have to to some girly/guitar photos. My black Strat would go good with a LBD.
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

Just listening to guitar music makes guys crossdress. So does thinking about it.
    T-shirt says: "Hi, I Crossdress!"

I just burnt my guitar.lol
    No I didn't
    I don't know about anyone else but my guitar is part of who I am as a person.
    I guess I just like the look of a guitar in my picture's sometimes.
    That guitar is 27 years old.

Hugs
    Julie S

Aspiring Member
    Seriously, how can you play a guitar with nails that are not cut right back? Not worth it!

i never played or owned a guitar...was always kinda an organ girl
    paula

Quote Originally Posted by DanaGirl View Post
    P.s Im sitting 4 feet from a guitar right now and sitting in panties so there you go.
    Me too! Well, 8 feet, but it still worked.

Would post a picture of my guitar, but I think there's only one other in the world like it :P

Banned Read only
    You are actually on to something in this thread DanaGirl. Musical talent is incredibly common amongst people on the TG spectrum. Here's a couple of other common ones:
    - talent of affinity for machines - cars and computers seem very common
    - piloting airplanes

So yeah, it really is the guitars! There - I've proved it - because that was science right there.

Quote Originally Posted by Beverley Sims View Post
    Guitars, "encourage" you to cross dress.
    Blame Suzi Quatro.
    Well I don't play guitar, but Suzi Quatro could have convinced me to "come out" if she had said she liked CDs. Side note, she was born not far from where I was, and lived most of her life not far away from my old haunts. I had a thing for "tough" girls.

Was a bit jealous of those outfits she wore.
    "Normal is what you get when you average out the weirdness that everybody has." Quote from my SO

Normal is a setting on a washing machine, or another word for average.

The fact that I wear a skirt as a male should not be taken as a comment on what you do, or do not wear, or how you wear it.

In that one city next to those other cities.
    There may be something else that causes both guitar playing and cross-dressing.[/QUOTE]

I wonder if it has more to do with being a creative individual? Artists, Writers, Musicians may-be that's a part of it. Monty python, Kurt Cobain almost all 80's musicians!
    not to mention Cartoons. And yes I own Two guitars and three basses.
    Last edited by Courtney Ramona; 12-14-2013 at 08:57 PM. Reason: messed up

Aspiring Member
    Middle of Oregon, on the West side, but my feet aren't wet!
    WOW Tracii!! Forget about all the bras and shoes! No wonder you do it so good! ALL HAIL TO THE QUEEN OF CROSSDRESSERS!!!!!!!!!!!

I play the drums, go figure.

Earlier I mentioned to my family that I might want a guitar for Christmas. LOL

Plus one for drummers....have been for twenty three years....but have a studio with guitars, basses and etc....
    Vegan runners are sexy!!!

Humm.. You might be on to something. I do have a guitar. I don't play it very well. But iI'm really good a 5 other musical instruments!

The Girl in a blue dress. Jennifer B's Avatar
    It does seem to be quite noticeable, the number of photos with guitars in the background seem to pop up quite often. And there has been a thread stating the apparent correlation before. Whether their is anything to it or not, causation, correlation or coincidence, is anybody's guess. But it is definitely something that has often been picked up on by various members here on a number of occasions. So I find that quite interesting.

For the record I have 4 electrics and 1 acoustic guitar.

Maybe it's a tendency to be more creative or experimental? Anyone else paint and write as well?
    Last edited by Jennifer B; 12-14-2013 at 11:36 PM.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Few other items around here.
    One playing in girl mode.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Tracii, you have quite the collection of shredders. More of a Fender girl myself.

Jebus Tracii, all the musical gear, you never had a chance. lol
    "a little duct tape on the nipples is a small price to pay for beauty"

I have north of 200, not to mention banjos, mandolins, basses (upright, electric and acoustic), pianos, organs etc. Some are for me to play, some are for resale, so if anyone is looking-------
    ALWAYS plan for the worst, then you can be pleasantly surprised if something else happens!

"The important thing about the bear is not how well she dances, but that she dances at all." - Old Russian Proverb (with a gender change)

Just a touch of class Lynn Marie's Avatar
    I have a wooden spoon in a kitchen drawer. I've always wondered if that's the reason I dress.

I have played bagpipes for years (just outed myself if any band members are here! ). But I am planning to retire and guess what I have on order? Yep - a guitar!!
    Doc Watson in heels

So it's guitars that make you crossdress? For the longest time I thought it was being an engineer or having a HAM radio license. Who knew???

I too started playing guitar when I was around 13. About the same time I started showing an interest in bras and panties.

Several years ago I pulled out my old guitar and started teaching my son the basic chords. He took over from there, passing my ability by leaps and bounds, building his own collection of bass, accoustic and electric guitars, a mandolin and a mandolin/banjo.
    Now, he hasn't shown any desire for crossdressing yet, but we all know it can start at any age. Ohh... this could be interesting in a few years.

Tina

great, now i have to go out buy guitar and make room in the closet for the axe, maybe tracii can lend me one...
    hummm....axe, lumberjack.... another cause.....
    ....Mykell
    i dressed like a girl and i liked it! crossdressing...theirs an app for that

I don't play guitar, but there is my son's guitar in a bedroom closet. Whoa. Did I say closet? Anyway, maybe if I get him to remove it, then maybe I won't CD anymore.
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread