Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What is your exercise routine ? What moves are helping you get fem ?

yoga in my bikini or leggings and top

I ride 90-110 miles a week on my road or MTN bike! My normal ride last 2 hours and average around 15-15.5 mph on my road bike! Nice thing about a bike you can do an easy ride when sore or a hard ride when your legs are fresh! Love me some freshly freshly shaven legs too!!
    Don't take life to seriously, No one gets out alive!!

Remember weight loss is 80% diet 20% exercise and consistency. Keep at it girls.

I train for marathons. I went from 218 to 168 over the last 2 years. I just bought my first real pair of girl jeans that were size 10. I average about 40 miles a week for most of the year. I hope I never quit running. I will be running the Boston Marathon in 2015 based on my qualifying time last month!
    Suzanne

Love to read about the running and cycling! I had not a clue so many of us run! Suzanne...congrats on bq'ing....that is a real accomplishment!....also love to read about the weight loss going on! Keep it up girls...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Vegan runners are sexy!!!

Well, I'm a little pre programmed to work out like a guy, so I tend to do 30-60 minutes of cardio a day plus weights. I want the lean look, but the mass tends to stay and I've tried being vegetarian, that won't happen. Do love yoga /Pilates w/ SO and if I could just get the belly fat gone I would be satisfied -my legs are fantastic as my cardio consists of hiking,biking,treadmill, and elliptical . Not going to see me in a step or dance class-I couldn't have more left feet if I tried . It's all good, thanks for the tips girls.

Quote Originally Posted by Jessica giovanna View Post
    Love to read about the running and cycling! I had not a clue so many of us run!
    Love your motivation pic, Jessica!

Here's a couple of mine. I've got a bunch of them set on rotation as my desktop background. I think they really do help keep me going. I've noticed though that for some reason all my motivation pic's are of women. Hm.

~Rachel

Looks like a health and fitness forum would be a welcome sight! Running has become a very important part of my life and would love to "spread the word". Anyone on the same wavelength?

Yeah, Jessica, I second your motion. I run and work out most days, and do other mind/body practices for overall healthy function as well. Some of the more active threads here have been body/health/weight oriented, so it seems there's plenty of people interested in it.

Thank you Rachel, I'll check it out later. I'm going through an ABBA marathon (listening to them not running) at the moment.

Best

Stella
    Last edited by DAVIDA; 12-25-2013 at 07:09 AM. Reason: There is no need to quote the entire post.
    "Slipping into stockings, stepping into shoes"
    The shortness of life prevents us from entertaining far-off hopes. From Horace’s Odes, Book 1,4

Please Please.... It would be so nice to have a health and fitness forum. I love to learn how to slim down and get a more feminine figure. And the motivational pics of WOMEN is such a wonderful inspiration..

Quote Originally Posted by Jessica giovanna View Post
    Looks like a health and fitness forum would be a welcome sight! Running has become a very important part of my life and would love to "spread the word". Anyone on the same wavelength?

If you look at the forum main page with the listings of the different sections, you will find that we already have a section called General Health and Wellness.

Normally I try and do 30 min on a recumbent bike everyday.

Hi Heather, I play Tennis almost every morning, in drab bummer. I have lost 40 lbs an I can fit into a size12 dress or skirt. I have put tape over my mouth that helps too. My goal is to get below 200. Helps to live in Florida. Jo
    Last edited by josrphine; 12-26-2013 at 07:22 AM.

I have found that wishing to achieve and maintain a passable feminine shape and appearance has been one of my biggest incentives in health and fitness each day. What a great benefit along with the warmth, enjoyment, and satisfaction in expressing and sharing sensual femininity and ones feminine side.

A very pleasant consequence!

Happy Holidays to everyone!

Janelle

On the elliptical four days a week and small weights, I have to learn and relearn to push myself away from the table.

Sorry ms. D......I found the subsection that you have to request to join.....thx! See all ya lovely ladies there!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by makin' it real View Post
    Hi Stella. Lucille Sorella sponsored a YouTube video called "The Bombshell Body Workout: Body Feminization Exercises For Transsexuals" that many of us use. You can find it at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8udQ-h4Y4BY.

Generally you want exercises that increase size in the butt and hips, slim the waist and most other parts of the body, enhance suppleness, and lead to easy, graceful, and flowing movement.

~Rachel

That video looks helpful! And I could do with some help! Thank you for pointing it out.

I just find any type of exercise adds bulk some place or another.
    I just eat a dismayingly small amount and concentrate on being slim.

A x

I just recently took up running in a more serious way. I set a goal of running a 5Kin a sub 30 minute time in the spring. Right now I can easily do the 5K in 33 minutes. I am not sure how long it will take to get down under 30.

Here is my motivational site
    http://workoutgurls.tumblr.com/

i'm a Pacific North West gurl that has lived in a few other places, but i always find my way back.
    walking and stretching for me.

my arms and chest are fine i need to slim down my belly then i will be happy. i need to look into flattening it.
    Let me check the rule book...oh there isn't one! Be yourself and have fun!

Thanks for the great link---LinzieJ

Quote Originally Posted by LinzieJ View Post
    I just recently took up running in a more serious way. I set a goal of running a 5Kin a sub 30 minute time in the spring. Right now I can easily do the 5K in 33 minutes. I am not sure how long it will take to get down under 30.

Here is my motivational site
    http://workoutgurls.tumblr.com/

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    I too plan to do a 5k as well this spring........yesterday was the first day i did 10 miles!! I plan to try and do at least that every other day now gradually getting it up to 12 miles, 6 miles on the off days which now come pretty easy...took about a month or so to get to that point...so i will build up to 12.

+1 to running to keep a nice thin femme shape, however somehow I didn't get the slim chicken legs that most runners get, my body decided to pack muscle onto my legs instead. When I google how to get thin legs, it recommends long distance running. Sorry goggle, it didn't work!