Thread: Anita bailed me out!

Anita bailed me out!

OK, so I was doing a little Christmas shopping (yes, I got something for me too) and I was looking for some wrapping paper and stuff. I found some nice paper and was lost at that point, I was thinking I might get a package of those cheap bows but they had none that would match. I was about to leave the store then I asked "what would Anita do"? I was under dressed and that's when she decided to make an appearance for a while. the result is what has to be the best present wrapping job I have ever done in my life! I was amazed! I'll have to let her take over a little more often!
    I would post a pic but lets face it... I'm too lazy to at the moment.

Anita
    Make it your goal to make someone smile every day!

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Good to have that other friend huh?

Perfect!

Hugs,
    Persephone.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

I like to change my mind midstream when shopping too.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Gone to live my life
    Perhaps you should let her out to take the pictures.

Hugs

Isha

My female side is definitely coming out with wrapping presents for my wife. I have chosen the exact paper I wanted, along with some satin ribbon. I'll have fun getting it all just right, but I'm a bit of an aesthete.