Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Costuming and Character Creation

always liked the snow white character she had beautiful dresses.

I've always been obsessed with mermaids. I so badly want to create a mermaid costume.

I'm into costuming, but lack of funds and lack of places to go keep me from doing it. I plan to do crossplaying in a year or two(i.e. cosplaying as a character of the opposite sex) and travel out of state for this. Also want to costume as my superheroine character Ultima and an 1980s version of Dorothy(leg warmers with ruby slippers.

Quote Originally Posted by Christy Stevens View Post
    I've always been obsessed with mermaids. I so badly want to create a mermaid costume.
    Just like me!

my wife told me that I should dress as a bearded lady for next Halloween. My heart did about 100 flips! She knows I like to wear pantyhose but she has no clue about me dressing all the way. I can't wait for Halloween 14!

Rachel,

Really sweet looking dress! What can you tell us about it?

Lacy PJs