Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sexuality and Crossdressing?

Quote Originally Posted by kimdl93 View Post
    Acceptable to whom?
    I'm Pansexual so these terms don't mean much to me...but...

In my experience, if a partner is attracted to a specific "sex", then they may not be too happy to continue a relationship with someone when that person no longer represents the sex they "fell in love with".

English-gay men are attracted to men and can be as close-minded as women can be about there husbands. There are exceptions for every rule! Feel free to interchange men and women.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    There are those who look at things the way they are, and ask why... I dream of things that never were, and ask why not? JFK
    If "pro" is the opposite of "con", then Progress is the opposite of CONGRESS! Gallagher

http://www.flickr.com/photos/aimeecinn/

This one of those things that has been discussed many times in the 5 years I have been on this site. Near as I can figure out, the percentage of gays here is about the same as the rest of the population, about 10%.
    ALWAYS plan for the worst, then you can be pleasantly surprised if something else happens!

"The important thing about the bear is not how well she dances, but that she dances at all." - Old Russian Proverb (with a gender change)

I think ppl has sexuality and crossdressing mixed up ijs. Also, people like most girls would not accept crossdressers because they think most cders are gay until you explain to them about sexually and cding

Btw i am bisexual but i like women and transgenders(mtf tg, cd, etc).
    Last edited by tiffanynjcd24; 12-18-2013 at 11:20 AM.

I am hetero and married but when i dress I do find myself wanting to flirt with men and I find attention from men exciting. Not sure what that makes me but it is how I feel. Maybe its just validation that I can look remotely feminine if men are interested.

Quote Originally Posted by Terri6082 View Post
    Maybe its just validation that I can look remotely feminine if men are interested.
    This I can agree to with absolutely no sexual attraction or desire to be sexual with men

Silver Member Majella St Gerard's Avatar
    I think most people think that if you cross dress, then you must be gay anyway.

I am in no way attracted to men. However, I find transsexuals rather intriguing!

Julie Ma'am!
    For me It's just experiencing a new perspective and satisfying different feelings. I'm bisexual but I'm really only attracted to girls and maybe that plays into my cding I don't know.

I would guess that the majority would assume that crossdressing automatically makes the crossdresser gay, this is obviously not true, I'm a bi crossdresser but could only see myself in a relationship situation with a female. I guess thats evidence that everybody is different in their own special way

Soo in response to the main question: maybe not more "acceptable" per say. but likely easier for the general population to digest at face value.