Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: mega millions

First thing I'd do would be to get a full make-over, then I'd get a crash course in make-up from a licensed cosmetologist. Never really had the chance to get into being able to use make-up aside from gender neutral lip balms.

Quit my job and spend a month doing nothing on the couch. Then, whatever I want.
    "I don't mind living in a man's world as long as I can be a woman in it."

Quote Originally Posted by Tracii G View Post
    But this first thing.

I second that emotion!!!
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Girl, if I won Mega Millions, or any other sizable lottery prize, I'm afraid that I'd turn into a woman.
    I would buy LOADS of dresses and heels, panties, (maybe bras too), real human hair wigs, and makeup. I'd also do a weekend or so when I'm only a woman. For that, I'd get my nails and feet done and maybe get breast forms.

Quote Originally Posted by Madilyn A. View Post
    Exactly my thoughts, buy a big expensive place on the south jersey shore, right on the beach, with loads of privacy. Also maybe a few dozen pairs of heels for starters.
    I wouldn't want too much privacy. One of the points of getting all dressed up is for people to see me, particularly guys. I'd be able to easily pick some up
    Last edited by DAVIDA; 12-20-2013 at 06:43 AM. Reason: Please use the edit button when there is no post since your last post.

Full body electro (of course) Maybe breast implants, or who know, I may even go the whole 9 yards! (pending SO's approval)
    I'd also be placing an order for a Tesla P85 and having solar panels put on the roof of my house. Maybe even add a small wind turbine?
    One thing is for sure though... I wouldn't come forward until the the hype settled down, and I wouldn't ever tell anyone!!!

Not that it will happen (I didn't even get a chance to buy a ticket) but no matter what I won the first thing would be to use what money I needed to complete "me". After that is just gravy. It is money and yeah I would buy things I need (maybe a new house, maybe a new car) but after that I would divide it among family (first) and friends second. The only thing I would like to do absolutely if there were enough money is buy my best friend a church so that his congregation could concentrate on doing good things and not making payments
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Win a mega million...well, close! But you have to be young enough to enjoy it.
    Born to too soon and am too late, so I will let one of you younger girls have my share if I win another one to realize your dreams.

I just Love being a Gurl! bobbimo's Avatar
    OH WHERE TO BEGIN!!!!!
    First I would do the make over, and then I would do it again, and maybe spend a week in New Hope so that I could drop by true colors every day for some pointers until they cry Uncle and tell me I am as beautiful and feminine as I will ever be!
    Then I would go to Macy's, Nordstum, Lord and Taylor, or anywhere that sold beautiful dresses that I could not afford in my previous life.
    Then call a small moving company to put all my purchases in and take them home.
    Then I'd call the builder and tell him to scratch the 6' addition to the house, and make it 15'. I will need even more closet space.
    Then Laser to get rid of all the hair.
    I'm exhausted and haven't even spent the first 100K.
    Bobbi
    Aint nothin gonna happen that aint supposed too!

File for divorce, move out of state and live as a transgendered male.

I would come out of the closet and become a girl, not worrying what consequences would that have on my career and future life.
    Last edited by Karmen; 12-22-2013 at 12:44 PM.

When you have that much money it seems like you can do so much more.

Banned Read only
    To enjoy my femme self, I'd have to start by making sure all my family's needs were met and then I'd saunter off into the sunset and become the who that I am, completely.

Come to think of it, I wouldn't mind living the rest of my life as a girl. Sex change.
    I don't dress to impress, I dress to outdress

I would for sure buy my kids there own place and then find a nice beach front house with a high fence and no one knows I live there, almost like a second secret home.