Thread: Omg

Omg

Omg I love winter the shaved legs, toe nail polish, tanning beds, I just love being in a beauty salon, the under dressing, I wear a bra and panties alot, I'm starting to worry a bit as the "girls" are becoming hard to hide, at a full D cup now and love it, I will work up the the guts to post a picture soon.
    Plucked, my wife keeps them done for me, no hair anywhere, wow what a feeling, she's buying me a new wig for Christmas, red this time !!! Can't wait, oh and she has insisted that I smoke Virginia slims all the sudden, said its only right. I am happy love ya marry christmas

Heathr,
    You are obviously doing well and enjoying it.
    I would make a new years resolution though as the smell of smoke plays hell with those fragrant perfumes.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Give up the smokes there is nothing worse Then getting all dolled up And then smell like smoke
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

A lady in the making..... Erica Marie's Avatar
    Glad to hear things are progressing well for you. But Im with the other girls, ditch the smokes. I quit over 25 yrs ago and cant be more glad that I did.
    Erica

Sounds like a couple of good time girls. I agree with everyone else on the cigs. If I can stop, so can you.
    After searching my lingerie drawers, I have come to the conclusion that they lied. Ruffles don't have ridges. At least mine don't.

I'm jealous of the supportive wife. Glad though that you are enjoying... The cigs have to go though. I smoked for 62 years, haven't had one in almost a year now. I'm feeling better and I'm not burning holes in my girly clothes anymore.
    Happy holidays, Anna Kate

Yes everything sounds greeat but yes ditch the smokes.

Another ditch the smokes vote, and a congratulations hug for enjoying yourself

+1 more for no smoking.... For me, I'm not dropping all that coin of pretty perfume just to have some nasty cigarette cover it up!!!!

Gone to live my life
    Glad to hear you joy and happiness and yup I am on the "stop smoking bandwagon" plays havoc on your health, complexion and voice.

Hugs

Isha

When I started burning holes in my clothes the handwriting was on the wall. I've been smoke free for over 25 years! Taper off gradually with lighter and lighter cigarettes; also start gradually making rules for yourself, adding (for example) no smokes before breakfast, for an hour after meals, in the car, etcetera. You'll break up the habit patterns and the addiction at the same time. It worked for me. Good luck!

How did you get such breast growth? The more weight I lose, the flatter I get: if that is even possible.

Congrats I also enjoy the same

It's nice to have a girlfriend and be a girlfriend, too. You should return the favors, though... learn to do nails or something like that.

As far as the smokes, I found that the more people told me to quit, the more I resisted... so smoke if you wanna. But remember, you may look like Cruella DeVille.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Emily

We're the ones who start little fires, yet they burn out
    But when they're on the rise, we can't help but shine

And when the wave approaches, take our ashes to the ocean
    Who cares if hell awaits? We're having drinks at heaven's gate

"Modern Jesus" Portugal (The Man)

Thanks for concern quitting is on the short list for sure, as for the breast growth I was born xxy and klienfelters bad speller also I love my fem side and always have just had to come to terms with it and endure the embarrassment

Love the anklet
    Attached Images Attached Images

Smoking was cool when everyone did it. These days, the only person who can't tell how bad she smells is the smoker herself. Please quit sooner than later.
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

Silver Member Stephanie Julianna's Avatar
    I'm happy for you both. It sounds like a great relationship. BUT, as a hospice nurse I'd like to remind you that half the patients I take care of in ther final days smoked. You sound like you have a relationship that deserves to last longer than what smoking will allow.