Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Have you ever traveled while CDing?

Have you ever traveled while CDing?

Questions for everyone:

Have you ever traveled while CDing? Such as....bus, plane, train? You can include driving too.

As I was flying last week, I imagined what it would be like to travel while CDing. I actually really kinda wanna fly while I'm dressed up. I just wonder with all the security if anyone would trip about my passport and it being me as a man and looking up to me with makeup and a wig. But I actually want to experience that to see how it is. Maybe I'd like to travel by train here in Poland dressed up to see how it is. IF it's any different. I find that generally people don't really care.

Yeah, I really want to try flying en femme.

I flew to Hawaii years ago with no issues. Stayed dressed the whole time and flew home. What a great vacation that was.

I have "traveled" usually with a male companion to a neighboring state & always by car. I have checked to a few hotels/motels enfemme with a male mate. Most of these "events" have occurred in Illinois, a very few in an adjoining state, Wisconsin, Iowa, & Indiana to be exact. No problems or hassles at all.
    Last edited by ArleneRaquel; 12-19-2013 at 02:27 PM.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

All the time. I travel for business and always drive home dressed and dress in the evening for dinner
    The minute you think of giving up think of the reason you held on for so long

Well when traveling in a car I put my high heels on while driving. That's about it.

Looking for friends in TO Christa Race's Avatar
    When I go out with my friends is the only I get a chance I get to travel dressed. I mostly drive when we go out and I always drive with my heels on. I do more clubbing or bar hopping. I have never really thought of that though to travel on a plane dressed, but it is thought.
    I am here to make new friends and find more ideas and tips to make myself better at making myself look better. I may not always be on here but when I am I will do my best to abide the rules.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I have traveled by car dressed many times - only flown dressed once (put on the skirt after the TSA check point)

Blondes Have More Fun Jennifer Kelly's Avatar
    I have not. But I would like to visit Las Vegas en femme because I hear it is very friendly to us. It's about a 5 hour drive from here so I can see driving pretty as well. I just don't have the balls (ha!) to do it yet.

Would getting through TSA be an issue? i dont know part of me could see it as long as you are honest and show id if asked there isnt much they can do, worse case you get held up in one of their rooms for a bit
    i think that would be better than to try and change after that checkpoint
    One day i will do it, just need a place/reason to fly

I've drive and also travel by train and bus dressed very often and have done for many years. I've never flown dressed, though. I would love to do that!
    I'm always a woman!

Only in my car to shop or have lunch

Flying is easy. Use your male ID. You will be treated with respect, discretion, and courtesy. TSA has a whole policies, and procedures manual about it, search 'TSA transgender policies'. Be nice to them...they get abuse all day long. Almost forgot...wear comfortable shoes.

Gold Member
    I have driven quite often on trips. The most common have been driving to and from Diva Las Vegas and when I go to Idaho to see my daughter and her family. Not one bad experience and that includes a traffic stop.

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer Kelly View Post
    I have not. But I would like to visit Las Vegas en femme because I hear it is very friendly to us. It's about a 5 hour drive from here so I can see driving pretty as well. I just don't have the balls (ha!) to do it yet.
    Maybe you would be interested in the previously mentioned Diva Las Vegas. Check it out: http://www.geekbabe.com/dlv/

Blondes Have More Fun Jennifer Kelly's Avatar
    DLV is on my radar for sure. Not certain I'll be ready in 2014 (or be able to get the time off work, I start a new job on Monday). But I definitely want to try and make it in 2015.

Yes quite often. specially on holidays away from home.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I once drove from Ohio to Pennsylvania, about an eight hour trip, in heels and nylons. Does that count?

Platinum Member
    Yes, I frequently drive between Texas and my real home in Minnesota, always en femme. I stay in nice hotels and eat at family restaurants... never have a problem.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Erica. . Wearing just heels and nylons? That is very brave. :-). I have flown from Houston to St. Louis and on to Louisville with out incident. TSA was terrific to me. I did a post about my adventure. Check it out. Robyn

Planes and trains, darling. .........Yes, I've done both.

Banned Read only
    I fly internationally on a regular basis, 6 to 10 times a year. Most of the time, now, I travel en femme. The first time was a little scary, but after that nary a thought about traveling otherwise. TSA & Customs and Border Patrol see it all the time.

I drove across country en femme a couple of times on trips. The people in the gas stations and restaurants didn't seem to pay much attention. Only one person has said anything about it and what was said was more of a compliment than anything.

Ciara

Aspiring Member
    I have driven cross country enfemme often. Each time, I get more comfortable. Usually, when stopping at a rest stop, I would only go in if the rest stop was empty. The last time, I just went in to the ladies room and did my business, put everything back in place and left. I try to look as passable as possible. Usually driving in a skirt. On the last trip, I went femme for an entire week. It was wonderful.

I've done it once. I went out one night for something to eat and was dressed from the waste down. A skirt, underwear, and Uggs. I went through the drive-thru and no one noticed, but it felt so good to be out in a skirt.

As some have mentioned, I have only ever driven while wearing hosiery and shoes. In fact, I drove almost the entire way across the country while wearing pantyhose (not the same pair) and a pair of white skimmers/flats. Now, whenever I have the chance, I usually swap out my male shoes for a more fem style as soon as possible.

I have flown/taken train in woman's clothes in male mode. Last time it was a woman's turtleneck, women's jeans, and 2 1/2 inch boots. Had a VS add 2 cup bra on, but no forms, and no makeup/wig.