Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Have you ever traveled while CDing?

Back when there were no TSA and no electronic gates, and when traveling dressed meant underdressing only (In the 1970s) it still required the extra suit case and, sometimes, a one-hour motel rate in order to change before the flight. Add to that the fact that vests were worn with suits --- hiding the bra shape -- and that was pretty daring at least for me. Underdressed while opening new stores as manager or as head honcho in northern states and south. Recall one driving trip from Ohio to New Orleans when made a point of keeping all my male underclothes and sleepwear in a bag in trunk to make it difficult to switch in the event a big O got in the way. Wore cowboy boots so that the hosiery wasn't obvious --- daring then and so "No Big Deal" now but when one looks back --- yes, then it was big to me.
    Julie

I flew once and it was fine. The thing I wasn't ready for was the thousands of people who I walked passed as I traveled to my concourse. Most of them looked at me. (I present male and wear a skirt.) I wore flats and that was excellent during security. Very easy. The next time I took a flight, I wanted to dress again, but I chickened out. At baggage claim, I ran into a couple people I know. I don't know if I will ever fly pretty again because of that. If I do, I will do it where both airports are not near a place I have lived!!

I sometimes wonder if someone who knows me saw me on the first flight and decided it was best not to approach me because of my outfit...

I travel by car all the time from NC to NY. I have dressed from the neck down. I want to dress up completely and make the drive. Now reading about flying has sparked another goal of mine:-)

Sure have. 2 years ago my wife and I did a week long "girls only" vacation traveling all over New England. It was wonderful (except for the unplanned 87 degree heat in Maine in October).
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

LOL! I hope that didn't make you sweat off your makeup!
    Last edited by Lorileah; 01-02-2014 at 03:45 PM. Reason: no need to quote post above yours

I am not sure how it is in Poland, but flying in the US is not an issue. The government agency, TSA, has a published protocol they follow. As long as you show your real ID, not a problem. I fly on average 4 times a month.

Have a great flight wherever you decide to go!

I used to drive quite frequently to various spots. Some overnight, some long day trips. I've changed my guy undies to girl undies in a few gas station or mall restrooms along the way. Once drove almost all the way across the US wearing panties and a bra every day.