Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Explination of self

Aspiring Member
    You are a normal, healthy, heterosexual male with one little kink hard-wired in your brain to give you a sensory superpower. When you feminize yourself your brain responses with an involuntary sensory experience. Your brain releases a host of neurotransmitters which are responsible for a combination of wonderful sensations. You experience a sense of well-being, pleasure, gratification, and more. Its a type of synesthesia; a neurological condition where one sensory pathway produces an involuntary experience in a secondary sensory pathway. Only about 5% of otherwise normal males have this sensory superpower, the other 95% of the male population will only feel embarrassment.

There is no requirement that we explain ourselves!

Of course, many of us find it amusing to try to do so, but most of us are simply people who have found that we enjoy activities that exist on the other side of the arbitrary gender divide created by our society. The only difference is that, when a male dabbles in typically female activities it is more noticed and less accepted than a female dabbling in typically male activities.
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

Confucius - you have a very good explanation, ill try and use it lol now where are the smarter girls , lol. That was bad of me im sorry and greatly ashamed of my self but i am lol or smiling to self , thanks
    I like my femself; it makes me feel more civilized, i think girltime should be a requirment for all kids.

[QUOTE;3382071]....Secondly, the world works not in reality, but in people's the perception of reality....But I have the truth.[/QUOTE]

Not trying to misquote you or sound like an existentialist philosopher but aren't those thoughts contradictory?

Hi Briana. Just wanted to say hello. I'm you favorite fan. That's my reality for the next four minutes.

And the truth. robbin
    Last edited by Robbin_Sinclair; 01-06-2014 at 07:32 AM. Reason: We are stuck with the English language. It is so limiting isn't it?

Gone to live my life
    I have given up trying to explain myself to others I have come out to or who I meet. If they ask me questions (which are not too personal) I respond in an attempt to educate not shock. For example, I posted once before an story about an encounter I had with an elderly lady at Starbucks. She was staring for some time so I turned to her, smiled and said hello. She then asked me a simple question "Why to you a guy, dress as woman" I simply told her because on some days I choose to be pretty vice manly. One coffee and tons of questions later she was surprised I was heterosexual, married, had a daughter, was in the military and had 6 combat missions under my belt. She always thought CDers were gay, effeminate, and worked in stereotypical female jobs. She walked away with a better understanding of CDers. I still see her from time to time and she always say "hello dear" and compliments me on my clothing.

So I don't explain so much as educate if someone asks. If nobody asks, I just go on being me "boy" or "girl".

Hugs

Isha

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    Explain myself? Why? My approach is more like, How 'bout you worry about being you and I'll just be me. One thing that I know for sure is that I have a unique gift of curiosity that has opened the door to the whole world of the feminine experience, with almost all of the sensory experiences that women enjoy. And I get to be a guy, too! Sometimes I'm even a tomboy. I mean, how cool is this?

Is it just me or did some of you make a cognisant choice to temporarily become the woman of your dreams to fulfill your adolescent desires? That's sorta how I started. I just started to emulate the big boobied girls that I knew wouldn't give me the time of day. If they could see Carla now!

Oh, back on topic. Explain yourself. Right?
    Last edited by CarlaWestin; 01-06-2014 at 07:54 AM. Reason: to ramble on
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Just be yourself, I enjoy all the manly things but from time to time the feminine side is also very enjoyable!!

Some of subjects here are awesome.If u want your feeling explained
    here by the experts this is the place to come.
    My man side is straight as can be I hate men.
    When I'm Danelle I'm a stone lesbian.
    If my wife would only accept this she is the one who would
    benefit the most."well maybe the most"

You can explain but whether you will be understood is another matter because most people just accept the values and definitions they kind of vaguely pick up from the society around them. The explanation is that gender is not binary in the way most of us think about sexual identity, i.e. Biologically male or female. Most people really are not, in the way they identify themselves, totally masculine or totally feminine. If they were every man would be Rambo, every woman Marilyin Monroe. We are all some combination of male and female in gender, of our mother and our father. Mtf cds are a bit more feminine than most men or at least are willing to feel that femininity. But it is all a spectrum and a spectrum that most people deny because they just don't want to think about anything complicated. It is certainly a problem trying to find a girlfirend who is willing to see you in your complexity rather than as a stereotype but keep looking. Understand and accept yourself for someone who is weird, non conforming, strange, and look for a partner like you. I promise you they are out there. Ask yourself, what is the point of being with someone who cannot accept you for who and what you are?

I completely understand you and feel very similar at times. Your second attempt I think is a much better one. I have found that embracing my femme side, without trying to label it or figure out WHY I do it, has helped me find inner peace. Just be you!

Hakuna Matata!

Im still working on this ,and want to thank all for there input ,

i is a expreshen of self , that by its exzistence is counter productive , yet balance ones core how to explane that? Lol
    I like my femself; it makes me feel more civilized, i think girltime should be a requirment for all kids.