Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Moore's Law and CDing

Banned Read only

Moore's Law and CDing

With so many engineers that water here, I imagine most are aware of Moore's Law.

If YOU could write something equivalent to fit/cover ALL CDers...

NOT possible.

What if I make it easier. How about MOST CDers?

How about: [based on a multitude of observations here at this Forum]...

As a CDer ages, the dresses get longer, the heels get shorter and the Os become more scattered.

Maybe someone CAN come up with something to cover ALL CDers?

I double dare you.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but Wild's Law doesn't work for pleasure dressers. It does hold for CDers who dress to express their feminine identity, and heck, it holds for GG's, too. But if one dresses in private to delight in a fetish for, say, high heels or short skirts, that's what it is. Lower heels and longer skirts won't arouse. In fact, the opposite may be true, that it might take more extreme stimuli to arouse as age takes its toll.
    For as long as I can remember, even before I had an "O" or knew what a fetish was, I had a fetish for high heels. As I (just today) posted in another thread, as I have aged, my heels have stayed high, but my standing and walking in them is reduced. I could handle even the highest heels when young, but age happens.
    I'm unable to come up with anything that ALWAYS or NEVER holds true.

As cd'ers age the image we see in the mirror does not age since our eyesight seems to diminish accordingly allowing us to continue to see only what we want to see looking back at us

Well, it's not Moore's Law but how about this one "objects in the mirror are not as large as they may appear"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Emily

We're the ones who start little fires, yet they burn out
    But when they're on the rise, we can't help but shine

And when the wave approaches, take our ashes to the ocean
    Who cares if hell awaits? We're having drinks at heaven's gate

"Modern Jesus" Portugal (The Man)

I have an engineering degree but really do not remember Moore's Law, nor Wild's law mentioned by Nicole. A little help here please.

It would be impossible. First you have to have a hypothesis then a theory to which you must then prove. Then after proof you need to defend it against those who would try and disprove your proof (see #2 above...already happening). Even E=mc2 is being challenged still.
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Well said, Kendra!
    Same applies to any ol' married couple: she is still the epitomy of feminity in my eyes.

i like kendra's answer the best.
    I would like to think i look good enough to pass in public!

fondly
    Stef

Banned Read only
    Aw c'mon folks. I've served up a Duck. This should be a piece of cake.

Easy.. cding

O1O1O1O1O1O1O1O1O1O1O1O1O1O1O1O1O1O1O1O1O101010101 01010101010.GO TO MIRROR.EXE 01010101010101010101010101010101010101010101.GO TO DIGITAL CAMERA BAT.EXE 01010101010101010101010101010101=run script compare photo .bat end .. run upper memory got old .bat = transform two times faster from experience .exe..010101010101010101010101101010101 run script error 01010101010101 debug.bat
    I do not!! Claim to be an expert on any topic, when I post a new thread or reply on any thread my imput is strickly that of a crossdresser. Not to offend Gay people , Transexuals or any other life style, I am only commenting on one of my own.

My version of moore's law is that my spending on clothes doubles every 18 months...
    In a society in which it is a moral offense to be different from your neighbor your only escape is never to let them find out.
    -- Robert Heinlein

In the past we have discussed Persephone's Law:

Persephone's Law: The probability of a CDer being read is proportional to the square of the number of CDers present.

In other words, one CDer can walk through the mall and nobody will pay attention to her. Have a dozen CDers walk through a mall and they will draw quite a bit of attention!
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

Allie, come on girl, you live on the outskirts of Silicon Valley:
    Moore's law is the observation that, over the history of computing hardware, the number of transistors on integrated circuits doubles approximately every two years. The law is named after Intel co-founder Gordon E. Moore, who described the trend in his 1965 paper. His prediction has proven to be accurate, in part because the law is now used in the semiconductor industry to guide long-term planning and to set targets for research and development.
    When writing the next chapter in your life, start with a pencil and eraser - my first page as Miki is full of eraser marks.

The older we get the younger we dress.

A clothing fountain of youth maybe?
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Gold Member
    All you people are just spinning your wheels, whistling in the wind.
    IF you really want the answer, Ask Karren, our go to Engineer.
    If there is an answer,, she would have it; and it would be the Law
    of the Land.
    Rader

How about

number of clothes in the closet doubles every 18 months

If a CD'er lives to be 90 years of age she will always be the Hottest Chic in the nursing home.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildaboutheels View Post
    As a CDer ages, the dresses get longer, the heels get shorter and the Os become more scattered.
    That's what I called Wild(aboutheels)'s Law. Still just a postulate, though.

Quote Originally Posted by RADER View Post
    All you people are just spinning your wheels, whistling in the wind.
    IF you really want the answer, Ask Karren, our go to Engineer.
    If there is an answer,, she would have it; and it would be the Law
    of the Land.
    Rader
    I so love making up shit.... I do it all the time at work and there's no one left that knows enough to question it! lol

I think Boyle's law is applicable when applied to wearing corsets and girdles.... P1V1=P2V2...... the increased pressure is going to push what you have to a new location.... then of coarse with all that lingerie..... using PV=NRT you find that as the pressure goes up and the volume goes down your temperature rises....... so when you crossdress and wear a tight corset you reduce your volume (to fit into that lbd) which proportionally increases your perceived "hotness"....
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Few things impress me more, than a seasoned senior lady, in hose, heels, and nice silver/salt and pepper hair, and a dress or skirt showing some legs. I try to look like that in the mirror, but can only imitate it.

Murphy's Law is applicable: Whatever can go wrong when dressing...........will go wrong. When combined with Moore's Law (I had to look it up). This translates to: When you are dressing you will screw up your make up (especially eyeliner) and run your stockings every other time your dress.

I am not as smart as I look.
    Teri Ray Rural Idaho Girl.

In the UK we also have "Murphy's Law" but also a competing hypothesis called "Sods Law". Fundamentally its the same thing i.e. what can go wrong will go wrong and at the most inconvenient time e.g. buttered toast always falls sticky side down, when your hands are full the door is pull not push, you always get a ladder (run) in your stockings when that's the only pair that you have, that is the right colour etc. Sods Law is universal, random, unpredictable and applies to every one so there is no point in fighting it ...... just let it happen!

Intellectual here init

Banned Read only
    I think this one is a No Brainer?

The chances of a CDer being busted, [no matter how well they really "pass"] will increase exponentially with the amount of rubbernecking [head swivels per minute] that the CDer is exhibiting.
    Last edited by Wildaboutheels; 12-20-2013 at 02:46 PM.

Silver Member
    The risk of being read is directly proportionate to the number of inches above your knee your dress/skirt is.

Fiona, we just shorten all that to Sh*t Happens.