Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Moore's Law and CDing

Semi Sane innocent angel
    Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    I so love making up shit.... I do it all the time at work and there's no one left that knows enough to question it! lol

I think Boyle's law is applicable when applied to wearing corsets and girdles.... P1V1=P2V2...... the increased pressure is going to push what you have to a new location.... then of coarse with all that lingerie..... using PV=NRT you find that as the pressure goes up and the volume goes down your temperature rises....... so when you crossdress and wear a tight corset you reduce your volume (to fit into that lbd) which proportionally increases your perceived "hotness"....
    Damn you Karren I was thinking of Boyles law.

Kirchhoff's current law any one ?

Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    I so love making up shit.... I do it all the time at work and there's no one left that knows enough to question it! lol

I think Boyle's law is applicable when applied to wearing corsets and girdles.... P1V1=P2V2...... the increased pressure is going to push what you have to a new location.... then of coarse with all that lingerie..... using PV=NRT you find that as the pressure goes up and the volume goes down your temperature rises....... so when you crossdress and wear a tight corset you reduce your volume (to fit into that lbd) which proportionally increases your perceived "hotness"....
    See, I told you our Karren would have the answers. Now copy it down, there will be a test on Tuesday.
    Rader

I need a formula to anticipate a Murphy Law event: Go to bathroom when nature calls, sit down, phone rings ---
    how to break that action - reaction?
    Julie

Banned Read only
    Law of Conservation of Crossdressing

The Law of Conservation of Crossdressing states that the total degree of crossdressing cannot change—it is said to be conserved over time. The degree of crossdressing can be neither created nor destroyed, but can change form, for instance from daughter to grandmother to regular GG and back again.
    Last edited by Shelly Preston; 12-21-2013 at 02:50 AM. Reason: sending pm

Lady in Being (7/20/17) AmyGaleRT's Avatar
    Law of (Lack of) Conservation of Shoes:

The number of shoes you need is always less than the number you have.

(May also be cited as "Marcos' Law." )

- Amy
    Amy Gale Ruth Bowersox (nee Tapie) - "Be who you are, and be it in style!"
    Member, Board of Trustees, Gender Identity Center of Colorado
    aka Amelia Storm - Ms. Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2018-2019, Miss Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2015-2016

Confidence doubles with each successful outing.
    There should be a multiplication factor for public acceptance, but I'm not sure the ratio yet. I suppose variables to consider would be where you go and how many interactions you have.

Banned Read only
    ALL CDers are Humans and ALL Humans are unique.

I'm not an engineer but I love the answers! lol I love eryn and karren's answers!!

I'm with Cristi. Spending on clothes doubles every 18 months.
    Or, try this: Calculate CD spending by taking a carefully measured and reasonable budget, then adding 50% for "just because" purchases.
    I wonder what Gordon Moore would say if he knew we were doing this to his research.

I say too many laws, not enough shoe sales . . . and I love Amy's response.

As for Moore's, it feels like my wardrobe doubles every two years. Everything use to fit in one box. Now, it takes 3 gianormous closets.

Banned Read only
    The more pantyhose I buy, the more pantyhose I want and the more pantyhose I want, the more pantyhose I buy. But, then, that holds true for shoes, and bras, and skirts, and nail polish, and blouses. . ad infinitum.