Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The One Thing...

panties for sure
    jennigrace

Julie Ma'am!
    Definitely a wig. Cosmetics is a close second.

wiggle it, just a lil bit Julia Welch's Avatar
    Panties ... that's where it all started for me ...
    Fun loving skirt wearer

Only one thing... I never feel complete without fully wearing every thing. But if I must choose i guess it would be a bra with breast forms.

If I had to pick the single most important thing to me I'd have to say it's the bra. just something about it.

Aspiring Member
    Since the dressing initially started around hose, and for many years that was the root of it. I just could not imagine dressing without some kind of leg wear. So who would have thought that years later finally going out and about my favorite best good times were had bare legged? But they were and I felt very femme.

So I think I grew out of that one item, hosiery. Yet still, given the choice between bare leg and hose, I am going to choose hose if I'm at home. If out I try to dress like a GG would and most only wear hose on special occasions if they have to.
    So when alls said and done i guess at heart I'm still just a sucker for pantyhose and tights.

There is no more partial dressing for me. I'm not one of these folks who wants the break down gender walls, I believe there should be divided roles some for men and some for women. I just want to be on the women side at times.
    I want to be free to express my transgender self.

Pantyhose for me

that would be really tough for me just to choose one thing.My first thought was lipstick but thinking about it more I think I wig would be it.
    New facebook page feel free to add me as a friend. http://www.facebook.com/?ref=tn_tnmn...00003349942987

I'll join the "combo crowd". Boobs/bra combo is most critical. A good wig closes the deal. Lipstick and the facial definition it provides is the icing. i'm not right without any of the three.

It has to be the boobs.

Thongs and heels

Two things. Boobs.

I kind of need everything to look decent, but what ruins the image for me is the lack of a good wig...
    Chickie

I agree with most I need it all but if I had to chose bras an forms for me

Being a child of the 80's I've always had long hair. I'm in a quandary at this point, hair, or forms? I have seen GG's with heads shaved, (most famously, Shinade O'coner, and Joan Jett had a phase) and there are also flat chested women out there to. I guess if it got right down to it the thing I would be most devastated about loosing would most likely be my wig.

However, I also think it's connected to your confidence level to. I also used t think hose and heels were mandatory to, along with fancy dresses, but since coming out, I can do cotton panties and sox, with a pair of keds. I also have girly jeans and t-shirts now to.

Laciewhite....I might just have to agree with you. I too am a nylons gurl....I never ever ever leave the house without pantyhose on.

Frankly I wear nylons even when not dressed. The best part is just being yourself.

My shapewear knickers, at least one size too small. They flatten, smooth, tuck away and even look/feel good under guy's trousers.