Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What sells your presentation?

What sells your presentation?

What do you think it is that "sells" your presentation as a woman to others? Is it all of the affectations, including clothes, makeup, wig,jewelery, fragrance, etc. or is it your feminine manner, bearing and demeanor? For myself, I feel it is a combination of all of the above plus I don't worry about it and just usually project myself into the mix. What do you feel clinches it for you?
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Poor eyesight, the worse, the better I look.

Confidence. At least as much as I can muster!

Every GG has flaws, but they never worry about their presentation. They have total confidence in who they are.
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

Nikki,
    You might have it right, I must put my glasses on.

Oh! god! I will not do that again.!

I do think it is a subtle combination of the lot..
    No one affectation will stand up to scrutiny by itself.
    Even a little perfume helps put the icing on the cake sometimes, other times it is cleavage.

I could go on......
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Not the one on TV!
    My corset and padded panties. The give me somewhat of an hourglass figure.

Just a touch of class Lynn Marie's Avatar
    Tons of confidence and a big cheesy smile.

Lady in Being (7/20/17) AmyGaleRT's Avatar
    Eryn has it right. Confidence in myself and in my presentation is what I believe to be "the secret." It's not always perfect, but it's developed quite well over the past year. I am well on my way to my goal of functioning as well as a woman as I do as a man.

- Amy
    Amy Gale Ruth Bowersox (nee Tapie) - "Be who you are, and be it in style!"
    Member, Board of Trustees, Gender Identity Center of Colorado
    aka Amelia Storm - Ms. Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2018-2019, Miss Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2015-2016

I would guess, because I really cannot confirm what others may think, that my presentation, total outfit, smile, extroverted personality, lack of fear, or plenty of self confidence, and a devil may care attitude work quite well for me.

I would say that if I'm to be wearing a skirt that there would have to be nothing to be seen at all.
    Other than that, walking in heels properly would be about it because I don't nessecarrly care what people think.
    i am what I am, I do what I do..
    i do not seek approval from others.

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    There not enough money in the world to sell my presentation.

Merry Christmas one and all.

I've got'en more confident being out and much better with my make-up.

The non-GG next door.... Candice Mae's Avatar
    I would say my smile, a lot of confidence comes from being able to be who I am. If you asked a guy who seen me he would probably say my boobs as thats what most guys stare at that the rest of me shouldn't matter.

Gonna also have to say confidence.

If your gknna be out it.public you have to.project yourself as a confident lady.

Head up and a nice pearly smile.

Renee

Confidence and cleavage...

I'm with Eryn... Confidence is the greatest asset.
    If you believe in yourself and feel that you belong where ever you go then others sense that and accept you more.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Gone to live my life
    At first I thought it was about the look (make-up) and how others see you. However, I hold no illusions that my face is anywhere near feminine so I began to take the advice of others . . . look up, smile and exude confidence. People still look but for the most part they just go on with their lives.

Hugs

Isha

I think a wig is the final touch that gives me enough confidence to be relaxed and at least fit in with the crowd. Selling it? I can try but I doubt that anyone really is buying it.

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lynn Marie View Post
    Tons of confidence and a big cheesy smile.
    Tons of make-up and big breastforms!

No. Just kidding.

Nice figure, don't let them see me walk, keep a distance.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Gold Member
    I also agree with the confidence. But that by itself can't do it all. For each of us there will be different things. For me, I think having my natural hair helps. No wig can look this messy! Also, I dress for where I am going, so my appearance doesn't have me stick out which keeps me under the radar. Women have quite a variety of appearances and styles. Own it and you have done the single most important thing for yourself. It makes it easier to enjoy yourself too.

Queen of the Faery Realms Bethany_Anne_Fae's Avatar
    Attitude is everything
    (Formerly known everywhere as Lady Zarabeth

Silver Member Stephanie Julianna's Avatar
    Somethings are God given, Blue eyes, a size 12-14 and a short 5' 5 1/2" frame. I use makeup right off the wall at Rite-Aid like any girl. I use it to play up my blue eyes to take away attention from my Polish nose below. I try to dress fashionably age appropriate but still like short sweater dresses. Walking well in 3-4 inch heels presents a convincing picture. AND a wig that is not wiggy. Also wear jewelry. I watch what women wear and how they act constantly. I think it's all about first impressions. If someone looks at you and only sees a woman you almost don't have to change your voice. Their next thought will only be, "That lady has a husky voice." You girls go out and enjoy the world. It's a great place to be. LOL Steph

Stephanie, That is a wonderful take on how you live your CD life! Such confidence! I have the similar Polish/Slavic nose, but no need to mask yours, it is as cute as a button!
    Last edited by DAVIDA; 12-23-2013 at 07:18 AM. Reason: There is no need to quote the post right before your post.

Banned Read only
    you sell your presentation

There are so many excellent tips and pointers already, I can only add this: a smile is your best camouflage. When you're looking at someone, or being looked at by someone, don't be a deer-in-the-headlights, smile!

I learned that mannerism, confidence/attitude and how you dress (dress as a GG would for where you are going) is a huge part of presentation.
    SRS January 27