Page 22 of 26 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you wearing now

Same black t-shirt and shorts as earlier, but now the new panties I bought (They have hearts on them), and a blue tye-dye bra. I know they don't match, but no one else is gunna see them, so who cares?

right now it is 9 pm in PCB,FL;dressed in my comfortable night shirt and comfortable socks along with a pair of satin pantys..i sleep so good in my sleep shirts.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][SIZE="3"][/SIZE]Fancy Nancy

I just changed to try on my other new bra & panty set. Its matching reds, browns, oranges and white, with boyshorts.

what are you wearing know

today i am wearing a white bra,camisole,suspenders&stockings ,white panties,
    and a white top and long skirt and black higheels.as usual it feels wonderful.
    sharon

NOTHING...just getting ready to take a candle light bath want to join me ?
    Dee Dee

Good Witch of the South Atlanta Peach GG's Avatar
    nightgown!!! (I am all about comfort and not about frillies, afterall it is just me and the 2 cats here tonight!!)

Fashions....

A black patent vinyl bodysuit, short sleeve silver top, silver studded belt, silver studded bracelets, rhinestone necklace, sheer black pantyhose, black patent thigh-high 7" heel boots and a stunning, long, blonde wig......

Being very casual, Just a pair of Juicy sweats, t-shirt, sports bra and a pair of white dr scholl exercise sandals. i just painted my toenails cherry red.

Seems like this thread always pops up when I'm in drab. The only femme thing I have "on" is red toes. Today has been a drab day 'cause I've been working on cars.

Vikki

well today i'm all dressed first time in over a week and its good to be able to do it, anyway i'm wearing matching bra and panties. a knee lenght skirt a black top and some boots.
    Sophie
    XXX

It's long Past My Bed Time

It's 4:00 AM here in Phoenix and I'm wearing a black lace babydoll top over a black lace thong because my girlfriend thinks this is the sexiest sleepware I own ... So who am I to argue

Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamara GG View Post
    Isn't another one now, cus I merged it
    I kwew you could do it, and what are you wearing? Sounds cheap don't it?

Black muscle shirt, black jean shorts and men's briefs. Gotta work this morning.

Denim skirt, orange and white short sleeved top, thigh highs, heeled boots, undies, long auburn wig and a touch of makeup and jewelry. Back to my coffee.

Hugs, Deena

what im wearing

Im wearing a black waist cincher with garter straps, black thigh high stockings, a nice black pencil skirt and a playtex cross your heart bra and a nice pink casimeir swearter top and an auburn long wig

i was wearing a cute pink vest top and my fave denim mini ,but now getting ready for bed think i will sleep tonight in pale purple silk pjs.always find it nicer to sleep in fem nightware.
    [SIZE="3"]pepsi[/SIZE]

Smile

ready for bed in long silk pink nightdress and crean satin dressing gown
    OFF TO GET MY NIGHTDRESS ON

Black crutchless knickers, suspender and stockings, red bra, fluffy handcuffs and gagg, and my wellies because Im just going to hang some washing out. Now where is that key.

Quote Originally Posted by Bev06 GG View Post
    Black crutchless knickers, suspender and stockings, red bra, fluffy handcuffs and gagg, and my wellies because Im just going to hang some washing out. Now where is that key.

New outfit alert: White strappy top, light moca wrap-around cardi, brown wrap skirt, my wedges

[size=3]Hugs xx[/size]

[size=2]"You don't have to be fat to be a lady", Sophie 2006[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Hey, those are nice shoes, but they'd look better in my pants! ... I mean..." Robot Chicken, 2006[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"He's just said a word we don't understand! And he's won at scrabble with it!" - Eddie Izzard 1998[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Head over heels is fine, unless you're in stilettos." -The Beautiful South, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"Forgive me. Let live, me." - Antony and the Johnsons 2005[/size]
    [SIZE="1"]"We walk amoung you..." TransAmerica, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=3]THREAD SUCCESSFULLY HIJACKED[/size]

A long satin nightdress and some perfume. That's all.
    Good night girls.
    Growing old is compulsory, growing up is optional.

Coral

ankle length floral skirt, light green top, brown ballerina flats, pantyhose, panty, pink demi bra. obsession perfume and clinique makeup

A BBW CD in Tacoma WA are
    It is so hot here today ..just shorts and a top, with pretty ,light pink undies of course.

After being fully dressed most of the day, I am down to relaxing wear before beddie--just panties and the full slip I had on under my dress earlier. Oh yes, lipstick, other make up off now.
    In the end, once all is said and done, and we have exhausted the analysis, this is all about having fun and girlls just want to have fun!!!!!!!!

dressed2 times..

just dressed 2 times in vintage sheer lingerie and 3"high heels marabou slippers....
    now relaxing in pijiama....
    have a nice night!

pink thong, red bra,light blue shorts with dark blue bouse and sandals. I wore them all day, took my wife on a day trip to a museum about one hundred miles from home, we walked around in the museum for about two to three hours then bought some things in the gift shop. no one even gave me a second look and I wasn't trying to pass. This was a GREAT day.