Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Meeting another CD friend for the first time dressed . .

Meeting another CD friend for the first time dressed . .

What was it like when you met another CD for the very first time in your CD life, both dressed? I'm not quite that far along yet in my CD'ing, but I'm thinking that experience would be quite lovely. Love to hear your stories, they might move me forward a bit.

Just a touch of class Lynn Marie's Avatar
    It was in 2010. I was brand new to this forum and a girl from another town that I'm quite familiar with PM'ed me. We agreed to meet at my apartment dressed. I was very nervous, never having been out the door. She was gorgeous and confident with amazing cleavage that I had a tough time keeping my eyes off of! We sat facing each other like girls and talked for what seemed like hours. Finally we took a few pictures together and even one out on my deck exposed to all the world! She suggested that we go out together to an LGBT club in another town that I was familiar with the following Friday. She would come by and pick me up. We did, and that was how I got out the door and I've never looked back. I'll always be indebted to her for setting me free from my fears of being a CD.

April 2011. It was an unexpected surprise. My wife told me that she wasn't going to be a big help in the make up department and I was on my own. She went down to San Francisco and I signed up for a make over on a Wednesday night. A very pleasant experience.

Afterwards, she told me that a group of girls meet downtown for dinner and drinks on Wednesday nights. It was too late for dinner so I headed out to find them for drinks. The place was hopping. The newbies must stand out, but one of the girls saw me and pulled into the group. The organizer of the group was there and she wanted to buy me a drink. I rarely drink and ended up having some fruit juice. There were also two couples, and like three or four other girls. A very fun evening. They invited me to the comedy club that following Saturday. Another fun evening with about 20 – 25 girls.

One of the girls is throwing a LBD party on the 28th. These are always fun.
    Last edited by Sophie Yang; 12-23-2013 at 08:16 AM. Reason: Added Date.

Most times the image I have built up has been wrong, but never disappointed.
    Drab or dressed it is usually a positive and pleasant meeting.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I chatter online with someone who was very smart and intelligent, so when she turned up, she was still very smart and intelligent. I tend to like brainy people
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    it really wasnt that big of a deal...the first girl/cd I met in person came over we hung out chatted away a few hours and then she went home....we became closer friends as time moved on and made sunday nights our go to nights to hang out. We watched movies,made margeritas...sometimes shared clothes..we lost touch though...i kinda miss her actually.

Girl from the Eagles Nest reb.femme's Avatar
    My first time was with our local group. I met Helen the group organiser outside of the venue, sounds very officious doesn't it, and then we went into the pub to sit with the other girls.

Butterflies were busy in my belly for a while but a couple of glasses of Vodka and Orange and the night disappeared. Best way to do this and safe too! Plus the locals will be accustomed to the sight.

Rebecca
    Flying high under the spell of life!

http://www.rebsweb.co.uk

Silver Member Stephanie Julianna's Avatar
    Girl, I really had to think about this one. The first crossdresser friend I met while dressed was Lee Brewster of Lee's Mardi Gras fame in NYC. Actually, she was the one who dressed me for the first time that I ever passed in public. I went into her shop drab and came out Glam. After that I did the drag bars in the city for years with a male admirer that Lee had introduced me to. In those days there was no internet or Crossdressers.com so all your CD friends were the regulars that frequented the different clubs. We never socialized outside of that setting.

Banned Read only
    It was a few years a go with two great people from this forum (Allie and Rachel). It was my first time out! It was great. No stress, just out. Forgot that I was dressed. I highly recommend it. Get out, it's fun.

My first time was halloween, went to my first C O S meeting in Hartford Ct. I had to pick up the membership chairperson, WHen i went to the front door of her house an rang the bell, I was surprised when her wife answer the door . I said hello she said OH. She left an the girl came down the stairs she was 6' 2" in flats and had 4 inch heels on. She also had a playboy bunnie outfit on. An she was beautiful. Had a great night. JO

I don't get to dress often, so when I had an opportunity to dress and there was a support group meeting in the neighboring town on the same night, I took it as a once in a life time opportunity to meet some other girls. Problem was I first had to leave the house dressed (a first), park the car in the day time and walk across a busy street dressed (a first) then walk into a bar dressed (more firsts) and hope that I would find the other girls. I'm so thankful that when I walked in, one of the other girls waved and told me to come join them. I think had I not spotted them in the 1st 5 seconds of walking into a bar, I would have bolted.

I thought it was pretty good. I had contacted JoAnn Roberts back in 2001 as there was an ad in Girl Talk magazine about the Renaissance TG Org which she helped to form with Angela Gardner. JoAnn gave me the number of the local Renassance group co-ordinator who's name was Racquel. I met several CD girls and other TG folks all at once who were members of the group. As can be expected, everyone was at their own individual level of development. They had monthly meetings, which included an ice breaker, product demonstrations and refreshments afterwards. They made me feel welcome from the beginning and a part of the group. I stayed with them for about four years before going out on my own. I've never been disappointed meeting fellow CDers or TG folks either individually or collectively.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Aspiring Member
    I met a couple of forum members here. The first we met in guy mode simply because of real tight time constraints. Since then we meet in girl mode. We both would have been ok to meet in girl mode the first time though. The second member I met, we both met in girl mode. For us it was no big deal. We sat around for a few hours and talked and then parted way. I think the main thing here is the comfort level you generally have...we all 3 have a good comfort level at our "development" or what ever its called. As for the next person I meet...who knows...but its not going to hold me back regardless of how it goes...Meeting these people has been very rewarding...

The only time I have ever meet with other CDs was at a TG. Bar it was cool I interacted with a few people. But didn't really " hang out with any of them unfortunately.

First time was at a Tri-Ess meeting and it was wonderful and yet nerve wracking to be in the company of so many others who shared my feelings. I felt very comfortable and at the same time very uncomfortable. Even though everyone was like me it was just so very different from being alone for so very long in that dark closet. It is so much nicer in the light.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

The first time I met another girl was at my support group. I was en drab but most of the others were dressed. I slowly went dressed more and more, its easier inn the winter with heavy coats. Eventually we went to a coffee shop and bowling, there is safety in numbers. Now I go out often on public transit but still to shy for a skirt.

hugs rita
    Dressing is not a choice.

Its a passion.

I met a young lady through the old Tapestry magazine. It was as I remember quite a rigamarole to meet. We first met en drab at a city between us at a MacDonalds. Great talk. We kept in touch for a few years and then lost contact. I met her once again at a support group and once again she wasn't dressed but I was. Never heard from her or about her again. She was very embarrassed to talk about feminine clothing which is something I really desired to do. Go figure.

I don't have one to add. I just want to say that all of the stories are great. I am still in the dark and new here and don't go out in any mode for the most part. I do see this as a possible for me in the future.

My first time was in college at a halloween party. We were both dressed and we became instant friends and still are to this day.

the only time in my life i ever went out in public dressed and met other CDers was during a brief period in the mid-1990s when i was a semi-regular at a fetish club called 'Spank' here in Bristol, UK. I initially started going there just as a hired DJ (in drab) but i noticed that about 25% of the clientele were transvestites which totally intrigued me because, despite having been crossdressing in private all my adult life, i'd never actually seen another CDer in real life, let alone spoken to one.

although i didn't make an close friendships with any of those gurls they gave me the confidence to try a little public CDing amd i started coming back to the club as a CDer, though not in the sort of clothes i generally wear in private. i would dress relatively conservative -typically a tight black top and mini skirt, black hose, shiny black stiletto ankle boots, fairly basic make-up and no wig (my hair was shoulder length then so it didn't look too bad).

a couple of funny things i remember...a guy coming up to me and earnestly telling me how much he liked my 'look'. i thanked him for the compliment and we spoke for a while before drifting apart. only afterwards did it occur to me that maybe he was hitting on me.
    walking down Baldwin street in central Bristol on a busy evening after leaving the club, crowds of people all around, yet feeling fairly relaxed and confident with a group of friends, my stiletto heels click-clacking along the pavement.
    being in the back seat of a moving car trying to change back into drab before going home to my SO...praying she'd be asleep in bed and not notice the smudged remains of lipstick and eyeliner on my face.
    happy days...

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    If you find yourself with the opportunity by all means do it you won't regret it.
    I have met several from here and each have been fun to hang out with.

All my meetups or developing friendships with others cross-dressers have been pretty abysmal. The first friend I went out with wanted us to be more then friends, even though I stated to her I was looking for a friendship only.

Another friend, who was transitioning, became difficult to cope with and deal with. She was very tall and close to 200 pounds and it seemed to affect her female image. So she became a bit nasty towards me because of this. She said she wish to be my height and weight. She started making nast comments to me and about me. She had a very difficult time transitioning and became very bitter, then eventually just disappeared.

One girl was just straight up crazy.

The last cd I tried to be friends with my girlfriend and I had to stop speaking to. She was looking for a threesome with my girlfriend and I. We were not interested and stated we just wished to be friends. She continued to persist, so eventually we just ended the friendship.

I hate to say it, but the fellow cross-dressers I have met just have soured me on the experience on making fellow cd friends.

I met one local girl from here at a nearby gay restaurant. I was glad that she agreed to meet me in the parking lot, because I thought I would be too afraid to go from my car to the restaurant alone. We talked about CD things, and how we got to where we were. She introduced me to a few friends, who introduced me to a few friend, and then to a few groups, etc. I would guess that I've met over 100 CDs, some of whom I can call my close friends. Plus, Ive introduced a lot of CDers to my friends and my groups, and even managed to set up a relationship of two.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

I have yet to meet another CD while dressed I hope to do so though.

Gone to live my life
    Hi Annie,

My first time meeting another CDer dressed was a few weeks back when I finally made contact with a gal from the local support group. I wasn't sure what to expect, I mean after all we were two guys in women's clothing having lunch at a restaurant. However, she was so lovely and put me at ease that I ceased thinking two guys in clothing but just two people having a wonderful lunch and enjoying conversation.

Hugs

Isha