Thread: failed cd Christmas again

failed cd Christmas again

At Christmas,i never get anything girly for myself, and every year i tell myself next year i will, any one else have this falt ?
    I like my femself; it makes me feel more civilized, i think girltime should be a requirment for all kids.

I haven't had a chance to wear it out yet. Only put it on this once but this is what I got myself for christmas
    Attached Images Attached Images

That's what the after Christmas sales are for.......and gift cards
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Follow me on Facebook
    http://facebook.com/ceri4certain

Not this year. I ordered a Shadowline nightgown from Amazon, and it was delivered on the 24th.
    DonnaT

I have said that for years but I never listen to myself.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

This was the first Christmas in years I didn't get anything for myself....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Susan V. Adams

Platinum Member
    I don't buy myself Christmas gifts..I spend enough on myself the rest of the year!
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

I almost never get anything for myself at Xmas. I really don't need to as it's better to wait and see what bargains rise after the wrapping settles.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Gold Member
    I must cool it for a while; I bought a new car just last week.
    Rader

I spend ,on others this time of yr, its sad that my b day is so close and im so far in the back of closet (no one knows about erica) getting a dress or makeup would help make it a more special time ofthe yr, but then if i did get something like that boy would i have some explaining to do lol maybe i should count my self lucky
    I like my femself; it makes me feel more civilized, i think girltime should be a requirment for all kids.

Gold Member
    Who do you have to explain to Erica? I understand not getting yourself something for Christmas as we are well into buying for others and it is a budget thing for many. But can you spoil yourself for your birthday? Closet or no closet, you can purchase for yourself. If you don't want to go to a store, order on-line.

Ah just cant help my self this time of year >< I am the opposite 98% of my cd shopping is in december. I just say if asked I am buying it for a Christmas present for some one. A: the cashier (I hope) thinks its for a girlfriend^^. and B: so much cute stuff on SALE. and I understand the being in the closet but I use a Locked filing cabinet ^^

Stephania
    I don't focus so much on Christmas as I do on valentines day. There's more of what I prefer available that time of year

With all the sales and such and the huge shopping rush it has been tempting, but I'm pretty good about staying on task, once in a great while if it's something I have been eyeballing and it goes super cheap I will, but that's usually after Christmas. (Aka the VS semi annual clearance) where my current cart is at 490.00 :-(

Quote Originally Posted by kimdl93 View Post
    I don't buy myself Christmas gifts..I spend enough on myself the rest of the year!
    Same here. By the time the end of the year rolls around, there's nothing I need or want. Besides, that, I don't celebrate it anyhow.

Banned Read only
    Don't be hard on yourself Erica, take advantage of all the after-Christmas sales; save money AND look good!

Aspiring Member
    Like so many other ladies here, I find it a lot more productive to shop after the holidays, but I always try not to over shop, spring is right around the corner.

I get layedoff every December and re hired ever feb or march but this yr I have no extra had some life bumps last fall and summer

I spend time with my son and try very hard not to spend a dime for two months , I miss all the good shopping .

I never got anything but i can still wear what i have got and enjoy

I've been working the after-Christmas sales, and I got a red lace dress, a pink jacket, and a red velvet track suit. Oh, and six new skirts. Oh yeah, and twelve new tops. And I ain't done yet girls! (Don't you just love the pink fog?)

I, nor my SO purchased any girly stuff for Genny this Christmas. But we over did it for Genny's Birthday earlier in the month! Genny is very happy!

Genny B
    Dani (Genny before Transition)
    All Girl!

Banned Read only
    Hello Erica my post xmas blues sums it up, More than anything I would like underwear it would say to me we know you have a problem, we understand but we still love you. Go on Erica treat yourself get it gift wrapped and unwrap it in front of everyone and say whoever sent this it was very thoughtful of you. All the best for 2014 TERESA.