Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Had to make her happy

The feeling is wonderful isn't it? My SO encourages me to be myself and it is wonderful. Underdressing is always encouraged and these days my life is that of a woman. Being a housewife is wonderful and most weekends we are out and about as two ladies.

Thanks for sharing your story Maria. I love the term "underdressing!" I'm still keeping Kristen a secret from everyone but my psychologist, so being able to wear so panties....I really like the boy short style the last week has been a nice was to stay in touch with Kristen. Enjoy your wife's involvement!

Wonderful story. You will treasure the memories of this Christmas for many years to come.

Kare

What a great story. What a great woman you married. What a great Christmas. Hope your New Year is even better.
    After searching my lingerie drawers, I have come to the conclusion that they lied. Ruffles don't have ridges. At least mine don't.