Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Lets share! What are you currently wearing?

Lets share! What are you currently wearing?

Always curious as to what other girls are wearing to help me with my outfits. Id love to hear what everyone is sporting today, i love discovering and creating new fashions and styles.

Currently im sitting on the couch wearing a pair of pink Victorias Secret microfiber panties, with zebra pajama pants over, and no bra with a black cami on. Im painting my toes so I dont have on my pink or leopard slippers right now.
    Last edited by Lorileah; 12-26-2013 at 11:35 AM. Reason: Merged posts into one, you can edit your previous post when adding things

Banned Read only
    Gold sweater, burgundy cami, women's jeans, silver flats, red panties. I was wearing a black strapless bra earlier, but ditched it as soon as I got home. I have on a Betsey Johnson women's watch, gold / brown eye shadow, pink lipstick, small gemmed stud earrings, dark purple finger and toe nails.

I'd have worn a skirt today, but it's cold, and I'm a wimp.

Gone to live my life
    Right this very moment . . . well we heat primarily with wood with a back-up heat source to keep the house at a constant 15 degrees Celsius (60F) when the fire goes out at night. Sooo . . . until I get the fire going and heating I am in a bulky sweater, fleece pants, wool socks and sporting a very large and hot cup of coffee.

Hugs

Isha

A jumper dress, skinny jeans and the most cute and warm knee high boots I have ever found on eBay.
    And Suzy is wearing a smile as well.

I just hopped out of the shower and tossed on some black yoga pants and a pink v-net top with black stripes.
    Tongue-tied and twisted, just an earth-bound misfit, I.

A lovely warm wool skirt suit with full foundation garments, full slip, stockings and 3 inch heels. It feels so comfortable.

chillin on the sofa in satin polka dot nightie and satin robe n a smile
    Northern Monkeys versus Southern Softies My avatar is used by me with the permission of it's creator, Jason Thompson a wonderful American artist You cannot change me, though I can change the way I dress.

My usual morning attire, black tights tight white ladies tank top, 40c breasts and some black panties oh and a denim shirt. not sexy but comfy. Plus lipstick

It's a work day, Black and white stripe skirt, long sleeve winter black legging top, tights and flats
    SRS January 27

I'm off for the Christmas holiday, so I'm wearing a white ribbed turtleneck sweater, Indigo blue skinny jeans, jewelry, & brown riding boots. Got up and put on my my make-up. My wife and I have already been to my daughter's home to let her dog out.

Just catching up on everything in computer land in black boy shorts, black long line bra, sweat shirt and sweat pants.

Sigh, I always knew Christina Kay's Avatar
    last night slept in silk cami silk boyshorts with cute flannel pj s
    for warmth at work now dressed in drab
    Follow your path.. For only you can decide, which way to go.

Blue sweatshirt, pink flowered bra, white nylon hi-cut panties, denim mini-skirt, Pastel knee sox, multi colored gym shoes (predominently pink).
    jennigrace

Presently in Lee Rider relax fit Jeans. Sweatshirt Micro Fiber briefs (White) Vanity Fair Bra (Nude).

Red sweater dress (already cleared the snow and did the dishes - time to relax)

At work today so it's a mixed underdressed bag as usual.

Girl stuff:
    Brown knee-length dress socks
    Black lace-top boy shorts
    Dark grey lace tank/cami
    Olive long-sleeve tee
    Gold anklet
    Gold necklace with pearl pendant
    Brown belt

Guy stuff:
    Tan loafers
    Blue jeans
    Red quarter-zip pullover

I just got outta bed, and am looking over my internet things in my jammies. Flease jammies, black with pink polkadots, and a leopard print house coat

Purple satin panties
    Pink and purple plad pj pants
    Star Wars T-Shirt

Just a lazy day at home building Legos with my son
    "Understanding is the first step toward acceptance." Albus Dumbledore

Black bra top cami, with enhancer, VS jeans, make-up, at my desk at work. My normal wear at work

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    This morning after making a quick trip to Wal-Mart, where I wore my girls jeans, with hose under and a bra an panty. Also wore a girls purple top with a lace cami under, I found some nail polish that I wasn't even looking for and headed home.
    After I got home put on my pinkish brown polish on my toes, a first for me to paint my toes, I went and got into my girls exercise wear and got on my treadmill.
    Once done there I proceeded to shave my legs and take a shower.
    Now as Im typing Im in my summer yellow dress, bra and panties with some sandals so I can see my pretty toes
    Unfortunally I do work later so wont be dressed there but my toes will be painted lol

Bikini panties, white tights, a skirt, and a white sweater. All the while wishing I could dress like this every day.

The same clothes I was wearing the last time this question was answered.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I'm wearing new chocolate color silk panties, my beige body shaper, nude panty hose, beige skinny jeans, new light brown sweater, white scarf, suede ankle boots ( black, I wish they were brown), gold hoop earrings, pale pink lipstick, beige eyeshadow and a smile. I'm all color co-ordinated except for my boots!
    I enjoy being a boy, being a GIRL like me!!!

Black lace bra,matching panties,off black tights,lime green turtleneck,black leather knee length skirt,heels and appropriate jewelry.

today is a day for working in the shop, so i've got my shop pants, white Tshirt, padded black bra, garter & stockings and my leopard print thong.

if i wasn't cutting wood and working with some nasty glues i'd probably be in my high heels, but for now it's just workboots.
    Jamie Dee