Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Lets share! What are you currently wearing?

Just skin tone embroidered lace bra and panty set (nothing else!), it's a warm evening after a very hot day. I'm painting my nails while watching the cricket on TV.

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    Fur Coat....it's cold in the North East...Leopard Turtleneck.....Leather Peplum Skirt , Black Shimmer Leggings....cause again... it's COLD here....and platform wedge heels

Crotchless purple panties, black stockings and a purple balconete bra. Not to mention by 34D breast forms and fake eyelashes

panties with a black and red flower pattern, a very soft and comfy black bra, my breastforms, a cute top, and leggings. I am just at home relaxing tonight!

black tank top,hot pink mini skirt with leopard print thong and 5in clear high heels, feels sexy
    Steffanie52

Lee stretch jeans, long sleeve blue cotton blouse, blue knee socks, bongo tennis shoes (also blue), small breast forms, pink bra, pink panties.

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    off the shoulder sweater....still cold here.. leggins....and wedge platform ankle boots

You all sound so lovely and feminine. This is my first post here. I'm wearing black lace top nylons with black 5inch open toe strappy heels, full makeup and blonde wig. Painted nails and toes with a red bra,panties and g-belt and a blackmini-dress.

Bra , sheer flesh colored pantyhose , full nylon knickers ,,over that an open bottom corselette holding up vintage nylon stockings ,camisole ,French knickers and a full slip. Black ladies blouse ,bronze skirt and ballet flats .

Bra,panties, lace cami, black nylon tights, Lee ladies jeans, gold sweater and mary jane sandals.

A little Lace

I'm wearing a lace top over a camisole draped by a Victoria's Secret strapless sundress (Knee length) and a white cardigan sweater. I like to mix and match

Pink soma sensuous lace bikini, black fishnet pantyhose, black long leg with lace waist cinching girdle, black sheer long sleeve blouse, an orange,black,white and brown floral flare skirt, strappy 3" heels black, and a long black hair wig. Just relaxing watching the playoffs.

Tina

pink bra, forms, calvin klein thong
    the only limit that u set, is the one u set yourself.

nice long glittery gown, long sleeves, nice way to end the weekend.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

I can't believe how nice you ladies dress!

I'm jealous and green with envy.

Currently wearing my white and black with pink frills thong, my nice capris, pink bra and black and white striped tight fitting shirt. Getting ready to slip into something a little "curl up in bed" hehe

I shaved my legs this evening and at the moment I have a pair of silk reflections Thigh-Highs on with a Bali “One Smooth you” 40D Bra with forms in black with matching lace trimmed panties. My legs are so Smooth and soft. I love smooth bare legs in stockings!