Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Lets share! What are you currently wearing?

Black high heeled boots, a pair of women's black slacks, a golden long-sleeved satin shirt/blouse, a beige long wool coat, a black quilted (with red interior) Chanel purse, and a blond long haired wig.

Banned Read only
    blue and white striped skirt, white blouse, blue cardigan, blue knee-high socks

A blossoming flower xx Jennifer Devine's Avatar
    What im wearing now - Football shirt and hoodie, Adidas Shorts and black socks.

What I would love to be wearing right now - Long Auburn wig, 3/4 sleeve White Shirt with my cleavage showing, Black Pencil Skirt, Denier Tights, 4 inch Heels and glasses! Love the sexy secretary look!
    WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications. It is recommended that other members post a similar notice to this.

Most of today I was in a nice long black jacket dress, grey jacket, then showered and changed into drab mode
    I was sensing that my wife had enough of Raychel for today.

Basic work pants and a t-shirt.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

I have on some cute checkered fleece PJ bottoms, color coordinated "perfect" tank from Old Navy and Hello Kitty slipper socks.

I'm wearing a pair of "cheekini" panties that really feel good on my thighs. I have on a bustier, garter belt and stockings with heels. I'm wearing a tight little turtleneck mini dress and heels of course. Just wearing a sweater over to keep warm.
    Yes, I do like to dress a little ****ty. Thank you very much.

Bikini style panties, VS sweatpants, and a boy mode hooded sweatshirt. Comfy just watching TV.

Aspiring Member
    Middle of Oregon, on the West side, but my feet aren't wet!
    WAS wearing earlier while painting the bathroom, my waterboobs and bra with a pink tank. Drab lower half as I didn't want to wreck any other girlie stuff.

Pajamas and PJ top

VS Pink sweats and hoodie from Christmas - my most casual, warm and comfy winter at home finally attire

East of Seattle somewhere between the pass and Idaho
    Dark grey knit skirt from VS, grey knit top over a red cami with a pushup bra and lacy pink panties, also stocking held up by a lace garter belt and red heels.

Am I over dressed to cruise the internet?

Pink Victoria Secrets panties, toenails done in pink nails!

Stephania
    Off black pantyhose, black Farr West romper, and a grey sweater dress.

Today and all day I have been wearing one of my bras/forms and my yoga pants. Also had time to go xcrossing skiing wearing the same outfit.
    I am who I am...I am very happy with who I am! I am transgender! Time for others to deal with it or get out of my way!

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    peplum top , mini skirt, wedge heels.....very happy

at this precise moment, I'm wearing a pair of peach pj bottoms that have some kind of small flower print on them. A peach color bra and a blue fleece that's unbuttoned so I can see my boobies.

Have a shoulder length brunette wig on. No make up yet as I haven't been in the shower yet but that will come soon enough.

I just woke up in a waist cincher, fishnet highs, and a pink babydoll. It just felt great to wake up crossdressed haha #first time

black tights

This is today....black tights aren't so bad after all

Black top, zebra print skirt, and 3 inch wedges. + make-up. Oh Yeah! and black & pink panties.

Jeans, a T-shirt, white panties and pantyhose, blue sandals with high heels.

black thigh highs, pink bra (regular) under a floral pink sweater, minimal make-up and fuchsia nail polish. about to go out but with reg man’s pants and shoes (ughhhh…)

Sitting at my desk with a red maxi skirt, heel boots, shimmery grey blouse, wig makeup, boobs.

Right now it is my favorite jean mini, with a lavor buster top, with my favorite hair piece, and tan open strapy 3" heels, nuwa bra and a white graff, and of course my new Stacy neckless , and many rings ( ok tow points off for spelling ) hugs.
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE][SIZE="3"]Stacy Lynn Coral[/SIZE]

black tights, booties, black pencil skirt, and dark red/black patterned top

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    White lace bra and panties,white angora sweater,pink angora skirt,white 4" heel knee boots
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson