Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What's your female "meh, I'll pass" thing?

So the problem with makeup and nail polish is removing it when going back to male mode right? That's the only problem I have with it anyway.

I have problems walking in stiletto type heels even if they're only 2 1/2 inches, so I would have to pass on walking in heels unless they're platforms or similar.
    Last edited by Lorileah; 12-29-2013 at 01:42 PM. Reason: not allowed in this forum
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

Nail polish. I like how it looks, but I hate applying and removing it and it smells horrible.

When I'm just lounging around I often skip on the makeup.
    Tongue-tied and twisted, just an earth-bound misfit, I.

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Aprilrain View Post
    I could really do with out the sexism and second class citizenry. It be really nice to be able to go where i want and do what i want with out the fear of sexual violence too.
    I recently met an ex-Marine who was born intersexed. After several failed suicide attempts he decided to transition to full-on female. She told me if she could go back she would not have done it. Why? She was just not prepared for the discrimination and second class citizenship as a woman. It was something she didn't even think of or fathom until she crossed to the other side. She was in disbelief.

I always wear closed toed shoes so it would be polishing my toe nails.

From my observation a lot of gg,s pass on female things too.

Quote Originally Posted by bimini1 View Post
    I recently met an ex-Marine who was born intersexed. After several failed suicide attempts he decided to transition to full-on female. She told me if she could go back she would not have done it. Why? She was just not prepared for the discrimination and second class citizenship as a woman. It was something she didn't even think of or fathom until she crossed to the other side. She was in disbelief.
    I wouldn't want to go back for anything, but yeah we still have a long way to go and to make matters worse there are some very retrograde forces at work out there.

Quote Originally Posted by bimini1 View Post
    She told me if she could go back she would not have done it. Why? She was just not prepared for the discrimination and second class citizenship as a woman. It was something she didn't even think of or fathom until she crossed to the other side.
    sounds like someone didn't get the pre-psyhological support they should have. She didn't know? It was one of the first things I knew would happen. This is sort of one reason they have "us": do RLE before we have surgery...just sayin'
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

I can think of a couple of things that I wouldn't care for:
    Having to wait in line at the ladies room, then having to do a major disrobe/re-assemble.
    Last edited by Di; 12-29-2013 at 03:10 PM. Reason: some subjects not allowed/rules
    Jenn A --- nothing fancy, just me.

Makeup and nails, hate putting them on, love the results!

Electro has gone a long way toward making makeup easier but I don't really spend less time on it. I used to just put a layer of full-coverage foundation over everything but now without a beard I use sheerer makeup and concealer in the spots I need it. It's more complicated but I get a much more natural look.

Someday I'm going to work up the courage to skip the makeup and just put on some lipstick before going out. I'll probably find that, like most of my fears, this one exists only within myself as well.
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

Banned Read only
    Jewelry is the one thing I can't get excited about. I'm sure my wife would love it if I would because it would expand her choice of Jewelry but for now I have not much interest in it. But it could change down the road, so we'll see.

For me, just as for a lot of other apparently, it's my voice.. I know I should work on it.. and I really want to, but when push comes to shove.. I'm not doing those voice training exercises. :P

All the other things: make-up, walking in heels, breast forms, feminine manners, etc.. I will do those things!
    │ Fashion and science geek!

│ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/nat.crys.5

│ My blog: http://natcrys.blogspot.com/

i would say that ill pass on the " im a princess" mentality. i have nothing against it, it just isnt my style.
    Let me check the rule book...oh there isn't one! Be yourself and have fun!

Well I was going to say the extensive makeup routine, then I read some previous posts and realized I care wayy less about my voice :P

Guys ! That the one thing most girls do , that I want no part of lol
    Oh that and uggs! Lol

Two female things I'll pass on. stiletto heels and childbirth.

I'm going to say perfume/fragrances are what I can do without. It's the only fem item my otherwise supportive wife says she would rather I didn't wear, too. It's not that I don't like them, the one time I tried some body spray, the scent was still pretty strong on me a couple of days later. Not a good thing since I'm not out to anyone but my wife. Fortunately I had several days off in which to let it wear off.

I DO NOT want to pass on any female "thing" that completes the look, the hair, nails, shoes, jewerly, clothes, perfume, makeup, LOVE All of IT! I do pass on needing to be around children.
    "The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart." Helen Keller

Banned Read only
    Ressie I will only put full makeup on if I know it's for some time and nails the same. I found waterproof mascara and eyeliner doesn't always come right off, you know this when people tend to stare into you eyes the next day, bit unnerving!. I've only recently managed to buy shoes but despite arthritic toes I'm dam well going to wear 4" heels, wow what they do to your legs!

Makeup removal. Especially when I'm stupid enough to open my eyes while I do it. Ouch ouch ouch.

Wanted to add epilating to my list. That's like dipping my legs in a barrel of jellyfish.

Banned Read only
    Erica, I LOVE perfume, it's one of my most favorite things. Right now I am really loving Coach perfume. My wife doesn't mind that I wear it and I wear it to work as well but only slightly sprayed on my panties so no one is going to smell it but me.

I have zero interest in painting my toenails. I am not a foot person, don't like mine or anyone else's feet. Granted, I am a partial dresser, but I have no interest in wearing a bra, to wear one. I do not have boobs, so no need. (of course needed when out in public for those who go out) but just to wear one, no need or desire.
    Chickens should be allowed to cross the road without having their motives questioned

arm shaving/other tedious hair removal
    most makeup (I have a weakness for lip gloss!)
    ballet flats - lol!

Shaving my legs. There is just no way I'm ready for that yet.

not really sure.. maybe waiting in line at the ladies room. However do be more me. I think I could live with that.
    New facebook page feel free to add me as a friend. http://www.facebook.com/?ref=tn_tnmn...00003349942987