Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Question: your pink fog

Come and talk with me ;) Briana90802's Avatar

Question Question: your pink fog

Well we all get the pink fog feeling. Some of us get it daily, weekly, or whenever. My question is is there a certain time that the pink fog just come on? Like is there a trigger for you? Is it there in the back of your mind all the time? Certain times in the month? Season? Or year? What brings on your pink fog? Do you even know?
    Links must comply with our rules
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Usually a vision of loveliness walks past and you see all the hearts spring out of my head.

Gawd, if I could only look like that.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Whenever I've got some cash to spend. I love going around and looking for clothes

Banned Read only
    I'm sure you never thought you'd hear this - but my god, I miss the pink fog. I think I last had it in February of this year.

Every time I get the chance to go shopping by myself. I normally come back with a new outfit or 2 or 3.

Banned Read only
    "Well we all get the pink fog feeling".

You do realize I hope that statements such as yours do a DISservice to newbies? Who might not know any better.

Unfortunately I wake up with it every morning then after about an hour reality kicks in and I begin to mellow back to some sort of workable reality that I have to cope with .
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Joanne

Gone to live my life
    It depends for me . . . I can't really say I get lost in the pink fog but I do get a compulsion to dress when I know I have the ability to go to the city and get a few things at the local stores (you know just errands). However, there are days when I see a woman dressed in something I know Isha would like to wear and I get that feeling of wanting to rush home and dress.

So there is no timeframe for me, it is intermittent and springs upon me like a snap rainstorm, does it thing then dissipates.

Hugs

Isha

Christmas time hits really hard.
    If it was easy, everyone would be doing it.

Late winter/early spring seems to be the worst/best. It's over whelming. Every year it seems to be stronger.
    Love KristyE

Its the MOON ,,, But it's a good thing breaks the ice an gets you out of your shell an makes you put your big girl panty's on ,, Or buy your big girl panty's in person instead of hiding an waiting for the mail !!

A lady in the making..... Erica Marie's Avatar
    I live in a pink fog. For me the change comes when the blue fog hits and I realize Im really a guy and have to live up to the expectation of what people assume from me.
    Erica

Platinum Member
    Hi Briana, I think PINK 24/7/365 .
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Gold Member
    It has been almost three years, but the thickest fog was after attending Diva Las Vegas for the first time. I had previously never been me for more than a day or two and this was a week. I got to spend the entire time with my friends from Utah along with new friends I was making. I got to see the comfort level of all of these friends. By the end of the week, I was in the dense part of the fog and was staying there for a while. I am sure many others who have attended DLV, SCC, Keystone, Be-All, etc have experienced this their first time going.

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    I would say when I really find something in a paper add or such that just makes me want to go buy it.
    I usually dress in something everyday when home alone, just not all the way with wig and makeup so I guess my fog is more gentle but oh I get it if I'm wanting to shop for sure.

Aspiring Member
    Middle of Oregon, on the West side, but my feet aren't wet!
    Seems like it's always there to some degree but especially when home alone, or boredom, or when my wallet's fat, or the sun is shining!

Quote Originally Posted by Briana90802 View Post
    Well we all get the pink fog feeling. ?
    If I am to understand you properly then I think you have just made a sweeping statement that does not include all of us Briana?
    It’s a bit like saying ‘we all want to go out dressed, or ‘we all like Marmite’ or something.

I don’t suffer from this ‘pink fog’ affliction that I know of? In other words my love of things fem does not cloud my judgement.

Because of chronic depression I feel a whole lot better in the summer time. The sunshine and being outdoors really helps. Summer is the only time that the pink fog rolls in anymore.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

When I am stressed at school and I see a GG walk by or in my classes in stunning heels or boots the feeling comes.
    "Understanding is the first step toward acceptance." Albus Dumbledore

It comes and goes for me, I think if I'm too busy it seems to go down a little but if I have a lot of free time on my hands it comes in strong

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I have been breathing pink air sinceSep. And, will only come back to earth sometime in Jan. My bedroom and bath have looked like a female tornado hit it for 4 months. A tornado named Sherry. I only picked it up the day before Xmas.

My issue is not the fog, but living without it again!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

For me usally starts in the fall and runs to spring although this past year it started early. I shaved my body for the first in the summer this year and loved it. Funny I thought I would get a lot if steers since I have rather large breast for a man but if they noticed I didn't notice them. I also started wearing nail polish on my toes for the last 4 months and every Morining when I get up and sit on the potty and see my toes I am reminded of much I live being femme and the fog hits.

California Dreamin Michaelasfun's Avatar
    Usually the onset of summer does it for me. I have a "thing" for summer wear. Also belly shirts and shorts are much cheaper on sale than dresses lol
    Michaela

If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice. - Rush

No particular time - but stress brings it on. If I have the time and space and know that I can sit down and focus on makeup, dressing then just being me for a while; that's all a nice piece of relaxation and freedom from normality and the stress just evaporates...
    Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

I seem to have the pink fog most of the time. It is almost always on my mind. I enjoy thinking about it, and when I can't underdress or dress for a week or more, I find myself craving to go shopping for clothes and intimate apparel. It is just the way it is....
    Di