Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Question: your pink fog

When stressed or loneliness sets in.

However, too much pink fog can lead to just the same, since I tend to want to go overboard and shop everything I can see I like and frustration sets in!I can then always see so many cool combinations of clothing for new outfits!

I need to learn how to try control it.

Thinking twice I get kinda manic after a while with it.

Come and talk with me ;) Briana90802's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by suzy1 View Post
    If I am to understand you properly then I think you have just made a sweeping statement that does not include all of us Briana?
    It’s a bit like saying ‘we all want to go out dressed, or ‘we all like Marmite’ or something.

I don’t suffer from this ‘pink fog’ affliction that I know of? In other words my love of things fem does not cloud my judgement.
    Well You're right, it is a sweeping statement. I guess I just assumed the the majority of GMs here were here because of the pink fog. After all pink fog(unless I'm mistaken) is the need to cd. I guess I could be wrong, but it would seem without pink fog we wouldn't dress.
    Links must comply with our rules
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I get the pink fog feeling when I find a good clearance sale and they have something I really want at a insane low price.

Ok, forgive my newbieness, I've kept my CD'ing very private 99.9% of my life. What is this Pink Fog you speak of?

Come and talk with me ;) Briana90802's Avatar
    It's my understanding that pink fog is the feeling(itching) we get to dress as a female.
    Last edited by DAVIDA; 12-31-2013 at 06:26 AM. Reason: There is no need to quote the post right before your post.
    Links must comply with our rules
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Banned Read only
    Briana, I'm with the Blue Orchid; and you can think Pink without fog, by the way.

Quote Originally Posted by Briana90802 View Post
    Well You're right, it is a sweeping statement. I guess I just assumed the the majority of GMs here were here because of the pink fog. After all pink fog(unless I'm mistaken) is the need to cd. I guess I could be wrong, but it would seem without pink fog we wouldn't dress.
    You make a good point Briana.
    But ‘fog’ in the literal sense is usually something that interferes with us seeing clearly.
    So in the context of CD ing it would suggest the same thing in a metaphorical sense?
    My understanding of the pink fog is our need to dress being allowed to cloud out our better judgement in a specific situation.

So Suzy does not experience any 'fog' of the pink variety.
    Last edited by suzy1; 12-31-2013 at 05:29 AM.

I don't think I have that, unless it's an angry pink fog from not being able to wear a dress in public without attracting a lot of attention. But that's because I'm not trying to pass. I just wear a lot of women's clothes. I'm happy with my biology and my body though I would prefer to be more androgynous. I'm just not happy with a self-definition as masculine. It's not my gender. But feminine isn't either. It's something in between and the clothes I wear reflect that. I don't see anyone in this town dressed like me, but I certainly do when I go to a city. So I'm not in the position of having an urge to wear women's clothes. I wear them all the time, but I also wear men's clothes. I guess if I was forced to wear only men's clothes I might experience a pink fog, but I'm sure it would be a petulant pink fog!

The pink fog is my normal state. I only fall out of it when I get depressed, and then I miss it terribly.

Pink Fog=Creativity and Imagination. The mirror reflects and the mind perceives a female presentation. The talent and means to do so creates a mental well being, and a emotional lift to our cognitive process. Takes exceptional people to present dual genders, and are consistently highly intelligent people. Allow yourselves to enjoy the ride as it occurs.

Gypsy I like your definition. I just hope that the newbies aren't scarred for life. LOL! The pink fog hits me most when I have the opportunity to dress from head to toe.
    I never new how masculine I was until I tried to be a woman

Hi Briana, I'd say a little bit of the Pink Fog is with me daily; noticing certain clothes women are wearing. But the Pink Fog is thickest when I have time to myself without anyone to disturb me. I can often slip into panties or hose, but it's not everyday I can paint my nails and put on full make up. But yes, it is on the back of my mind all the time.
    Everyone should feel overwhelmingly sexy now-and-then.

I think the pink fog is starting to envelope me. I don't know if I should let it or run to shelter.

This has been a very helpful thread. I've realized that I fall in to the pink fog around the holidays.. Then SNAP, I'm out by Jan 2nd! Then a year later the fog rolls in and I'm in a trance. Learning to embrace who I am an find the balance in mine and my SOs life, with her help, Is our goal.

Quote Originally Posted by Joanne f View Post
    Unfortunately I wake up with it every morning then after about an hour reality kicks in and I begin to mellow back to some sort of workable reality that I have to cope with .
    I'm with you on this one, Joanne, specially the workable reality bit.