Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Question: your pink fog

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Come and talk with me ;) Briana90802's Avatar

Question Question: your pink fog

Well we all get the pink fog feeling. Some of us get it daily, weekly, or whenever. My question is is there a certain time that the pink fog just come on? Like is there a trigger for you? Is it there in the back of your mind all the time? Certain times in the month? Season? Or year? What brings on your pink fog? Do you even know?
    Links must comply with our rules
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Usually a vision of loveliness walks past and you see all the hearts spring out of my head.

Gawd, if I could only look like that.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Whenever I've got some cash to spend. I love going around and looking for clothes

Banned Read only
    I'm sure you never thought you'd hear this - but my god, I miss the pink fog. I think I last had it in February of this year.

I get the pink fog feeling when I find a good clearance sale and they have something I really want at a insane low price.

Ok, forgive my newbieness, I've kept my CD'ing very private 99.9% of my life. What is this Pink Fog you speak of?

Come and talk with me ;) Briana90802's Avatar
    It's my understanding that pink fog is the feeling(itching) we get to dress as a female.
    Last edited by DAVIDA; 12-31-2013 at 06:26 AM. Reason: There is no need to quote the post right before your post.
    Links must comply with our rules
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Every time I get the chance to go shopping by myself. I normally come back with a new outfit or 2 or 3.

Banned Read only
    "Well we all get the pink fog feeling".

You do realize I hope that statements such as yours do a DISservice to newbies? Who might not know any better.

Unfortunately I wake up with it every morning then after about an hour reality kicks in and I begin to mellow back to some sort of workable reality that I have to cope with .
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Joanne

Quote Originally Posted by Joanne f View Post
    Unfortunately I wake up with it every morning then after about an hour reality kicks in and I begin to mellow back to some sort of workable reality that I have to cope with .
    I'm with you on this one, Joanne, specially the workable reality bit.

Banned Read only
    Briana, I'm with the Blue Orchid; and you can think Pink without fog, by the way.

Gone to live my life
    It depends for me . . . I can't really say I get lost in the pink fog but I do get a compulsion to dress when I know I have the ability to go to the city and get a few things at the local stores (you know just errands). However, there are days when I see a woman dressed in something I know Isha would like to wear and I get that feeling of wanting to rush home and dress.

So there is no timeframe for me, it is intermittent and springs upon me like a snap rainstorm, does it thing then dissipates.

Hugs

Isha

Christmas time hits really hard.
    If it was easy, everyone would be doing it.

I don't think I have that, unless it's an angry pink fog from not being able to wear a dress in public without attracting a lot of attention. But that's because I'm not trying to pass. I just wear a lot of women's clothes. I'm happy with my biology and my body though I would prefer to be more androgynous. I'm just not happy with a self-definition as masculine. It's not my gender. But feminine isn't either. It's something in between and the clothes I wear reflect that. I don't see anyone in this town dressed like me, but I certainly do when I go to a city. So I'm not in the position of having an urge to wear women's clothes. I wear them all the time, but I also wear men's clothes. I guess if I was forced to wear only men's clothes I might experience a pink fog, but I'm sure it would be a petulant pink fog!

The pink fog is my normal state. I only fall out of it when I get depressed, and then I miss it terribly.

Pink Fog=Creativity and Imagination. The mirror reflects and the mind perceives a female presentation. The talent and means to do so creates a mental well being, and a emotional lift to our cognitive process. Takes exceptional people to present dual genders, and are consistently highly intelligent people. Allow yourselves to enjoy the ride as it occurs.

Gypsy I like your definition. I just hope that the newbies aren't scarred for life. LOL! The pink fog hits me most when I have the opportunity to dress from head to toe.
    I never new how masculine I was until I tried to be a woman

Late winter/early spring seems to be the worst/best. It's over whelming. Every year it seems to be stronger.
    Love KristyE

Its the MOON ,,, But it's a good thing breaks the ice an gets you out of your shell an makes you put your big girl panty's on ,, Or buy your big girl panty's in person instead of hiding an waiting for the mail !!

A lady in the making..... Erica Marie's Avatar
    I live in a pink fog. For me the change comes when the blue fog hits and I realize Im really a guy and have to live up to the expectation of what people assume from me.
    Erica

Platinum Member
    Hi Briana, I think PINK 24/7/365 .
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Gold Member
    It has been almost three years, but the thickest fog was after attending Diva Las Vegas for the first time. I had previously never been me for more than a day or two and this was a week. I got to spend the entire time with my friends from Utah along with new friends I was making. I got to see the comfort level of all of these friends. By the end of the week, I was in the dense part of the fog and was staying there for a while. I am sure many others who have attended DLV, SCC, Keystone, Be-All, etc have experienced this their first time going.

This has been a very helpful thread. I've realized that I fall in to the pink fog around the holidays.. Then SNAP, I'm out by Jan 2nd! Then a year later the fog rolls in and I'm in a trance. Learning to embrace who I am an find the balance in mine and my SOs life, with her help, Is our goal.

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    I would say when I really find something in a paper add or such that just makes me want to go buy it.
    I usually dress in something everyday when home alone, just not all the way with wig and makeup so I guess my fog is more gentle but oh I get it if I'm wanting to shop for sure.