Thread: A night in crossdressisng hell

A night in crossdressisng hell

Let me give you a bit of background first. I haven't had the desire to dress up since late summer. Up until a few days ago I looked like a hairy member of the Duck Dynasty cast. I shaved my arms, legs, underarms and chest as well as buzzed my beard off. Crossdressing has taken the backseat to working a lot, hunting a lot a medical scare that turned out to be nothing and the hustle and bustle of the holidays.

With that out of the way, last night I was all shaved, primped and polished and ready for a relaxing evening with the Mrs. while the kids slept. I started with my makeup of course which went well for the most part. Note: I have put on a few pounds since the summer months. After "putting my face on" I tried to slide into a pair of panty hose only to find them a bit small and rolling at the waist. Next came the usual, bra, forms,wig, etc. I then decided to get out my red dress(a wrap) and black heels as I thought that it would look festive for the season. At this point everything is going well except for the pantyhose part. As I slide the dress over my head I somehow get tangled up in the dress and all but bust some seams. It takes me not once, not twice, BUT THREE TIMES to get this dress on properly. As I put one arm through the sleeve, the pantyhose start to roll again. I stop and hike my hose back up then try to work my other arm into the sleeve of the dress only to find myself hiking my hose back up once more. After much pushing, pulling and prying into my clothes I am just about ready to ball my eyes out in frustration. I step out into the hallway only to just about fall on my a@# due to a freshly cleaned, very slick hardwood floor. with my heels clicking on the floor and my arms banging the walls trying to get ahold of myself, I somehow manage to kick my heels off and head for the master bathroom so if by chance I wake up the kids I have a place to hide for a few. Luckily, no one wakes up and I now find myself checking my somehow undamaged look in the bathroom mirror. All the while pulling and tugging on my pantyhose.

I put my hells back on and sit with the wife for a few hoping to relax a bit. At this time it appears that I am not going to have an enjoyable evening because I am fighting ill fitting pantyhose and a sore bunyon that decided to flare up after the hallway incident. I stayed in my "holiday apparel" for about an hour and a half just to try to enjoy myself a bit but soon changed into a cami and some yoga pants.

Finally after relaxing, I drift off to sleep. My wife left me sleeping there on the couch. Somehow, I am up and freaking out at 530 am hoping like hell that the kids didn't wake up and see me crashed out on the couch in full on Natalie mode. Luckily no one woke up at all overnight. After scrubbing off my makeup and taking off the wig and cami it was into an old tshirt and back to the couch to catch some z`s. So much for enjoying my femme self and that`s life in one night of crossdressing Hell. Maybe tonight will be a different story.

Aspiring Member
    Middle of Oregon, on the West side, but my feet aren't wet!
    Sorry Natalie that your evening didn't go so well. I feel your frustrations, but also see a little humor in it. Your night was a comedy of errors. Hopefully tonight will go better for you!

Thats a shame about your night! I hope you have a better night tonight, go get some new pantyhose so that you get off to a better start to the night.

I kinda' enjoyed the episode.. I can relate, as we have a 'house guest', and I am having a hell of a time trying to 'dress', and stay manly, as we certainly don't want 'her' to find out.. Whole damn world would find out..!! Sometimes I wish everyone knew - then I could be 'myself' when I desire.. (most of the time)..
    "If it feels good.. - Wear it"!

Natalie, try the Hanes Silk Reflections High Waist pantyhose. No roll down, guaranteed. Better luck next time!

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie Lynn View Post
    Sorry Natalie that your evening didn't go so well. I feel your frustrations, but also see a little humor in it. Your night was a comedy of errors. Hopefully tonight will go better for you!
    Thanks Jamie. The night wasn`t the greatest, but I did get a laugh thinking about it this morning too.

You have only experienced one, wait till you can't remember them all.

They say life gets easier after a few misguided nights of dressing.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I'm sorry, but the story was very entertaining. That will teach you to go so long between crossdressing sessions
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Follow me on Facebook
    http://facebook.com/ceri4certain

Gee, it sounds like maybe your Wife isn’t as concerned as you are that your kids see you as “full on Natalie”. It’s always nice to have some casual clothes handy for those times when your weight fluctuates and you find that the intended outfit is just a bit snug and maybe doesn’t look as good as you had thought it would. At least you don’t have to contend with the monthly bloat. Hopefully the weight gain is only due to Holiday eating; it can be a problem this time of year, what with Thanksgiving, Christmas, News Years, and the Super Bowl (throw in a couple of bowl games too) and all of the tempting goodies that abound.

I too found the tale amusing, reminds me of the old sage about the best laid schemes of mice and men. I’ll bet that most of us have had similar plans that didn’t work out anywhere near how we planned them just seems to be a part of the life we live.
    Babs

Gone to live my life
    Hi Nathalie,

Still trying to get the Duck Dynasty reference out my mind as all I can see is your described episode only with one of the cast members vice yourself

It does sound like about the fourth ring of CD Hell but consider a dry run to shake off all those cobwebs then come back out swinging . . . just watch the hardwood floor though

Hugs

Isha

Nice story, Natalie - if this happens every time perhaps that's why it's only once every six months (just kidding) I think everyone's feeling things are a bit 'compressed' at this time of year, some scientific thingy to do with the cold weather making clothes contract, apparently - but I'll be back on to salad and crispbread next week...
    Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

You're just out of practice. The solution is to dress more often! (I know, easier said than done, sometimes.) Think of this event as a rehearsal for the next time, when things will go more smoothly.

- Diane

Banned Read only
    Are you writing scripts for sit-coms??? When I saw the heading and lead paragraph I thought for sure your wife was going to hit you in the head with a frying pan or some snide comment after not dressing for so long. Hey, you seem to have an accepting wife. A little time at the gym may be in order???

Two things honey....one...I loved the story as proof of a cosmic joker somewhere and two...this too shall pass as I commend you for sticking with it for the try the next time. You are amongst friends!
    Vegan runners are sexy!!!

It no fun when you gain a little weight and out of practice getting your gorgeous on, I think we all been there.
    Hope your next evening is easier going....great read, BTW!
    Candice Coleen Kowal ....all my friends call me Candy!

I can truly relate Natalie. My weight tends to go up and down in my off time, not much as a man but as far as fem mode Yes. My kids are teens and older, but several occasions I've done the makeup thing and not completely gotten it off for morning. Needless to say with my kids the age they are, they know. But after some years you get to the point where oh well this is me. At least that's my experience. Just gotta do what makes you happy, but be careful till they get older. Kids catch on very fast. Good luck! It'll work out in time.

I have taken a hint from my years of motorcycling. Some days you are better off just putting the bike back in the garage.
    Live and let dress.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbra P View Post
    Gee, it sounds like maybe your Wife isn’t as concerned as you are that your kids see you as “full on Natalie”. .
    Oh she is concerned alright! We both agreed that they dont need to know anything about this side of me. it is definitely salad and treadmill time for me!

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie47 View Post
    Are you writing scripts for sit-coms???

I wish that I was Stephanie. I am published though. I wrote a book a few years ago. Own the copyright and am in the Library of Congress. My wife is accepting and very tolerant. A lot of gym time is coming soon!

It seems that it didn't end with me washing off the girl this morning. The Mrs. cornered me in the kitchen later in the morning and said that our daughter came into our bathroom and saw what was on the top shelf of the cabinet....my brunette wig. She asked what the dark hair was up there. Luckily my wife covered and just said that it was nothing. It really wasnt my day at all was it? lol. Tonight is much better. Wig on, light eye makeup, oversized tshirt and the same comfy yoga pants. Life I sgood!
    Last edited by Lorileah; 12-29-2013 at 11:50 PM. Reason: merged posts. You also don't need to quote a whole post to respond to one part

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Much more humorous than dangerous, Natalie. I guess you,ve learned what most of us CD,s have. Practice makes perfect. I,m sure your future sessions will be more successful but hopefully no less entertaining.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Sometimes I think that whatever gods there be are practical jokers of the worst sort!
    ALWAYS plan for the worst, then you can be pleasantly surprised if something else happens!

"The important thing about the bear is not how well she dances, but that she dances at all." - Old Russian Proverb (with a gender change)

Sounds like a bummer, but it would have made a great video.

Banned Read only
    Natalie, I love pantyhose, too; but I hate that rolling waist you mentioned. That was the real hell of it, don't you think? The story was funny as hell, too--albeit a bit painful for you. Here's to hoping you find some pantyhose that know their place and stay in it!