Thread: Been away for a while

Been away for a while

I peruse this site every once in a while, and right now I'm wearing some items from some shopping today; some hoop earrings, and a pair of denim leggings. Wearing my black Vince Camuto pumps, and I like how I look and feel. Wait, I'm a guy, and I'm wearing pumps. And women's jean leggings. And I have pierced ears, wearing big hoop earrings.

Sigh.

I wish I knew why I like wearing women's clothes, especially shoes. I suppose it's like asking an alcoholic why he likes to drink, or why a drug addict takes drugs. True, those do have some more serious repercussions to your health, among other things, but I feel it's an addiction.

It's so easy to say "I don't want to wear women's clothes" and for a while I gave it up, but it keeps coming back. It's also easy to say "to heck with what other people think, I'm being myself and not hurting anyone by wearing them". I just feel like I alienate myself from other folks, and I feel like I'm the village weirdo because I'm not "normal". It almost seems like being a alcoholic or drug addict would be MORE socially acceptable than being some (dare I say it) fruity guy who wears women's shoes and clothes.

Sometimes I wish I had a choice like in the movie "The Matrix". Take the blue pill, and that part of me that wants to crossdress is suppressed. Take the red pill, and you were reborn female. I can't help it that a part of me wishes I could wake up in the morning, pick out a dress to wear, paint my nails, wear some strappy sandals, wear my hair long, and feel pretty.

Just my random musing and venting for the evening.

You sound like me. Quite similar! Being an alcoholic or drug addict, is dangerous to self and others, yet it is considered normal, but a man in woman's attire? Taboo yet.

There is no use of fighting it! So I say; just ''wake up in the morning and pick out a dress to wear, paint your nails, wear some strappy sandals, wear your hair long and feel pretty''! Have fun!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Dave,
    Don't worry about musing, thinking or wondering.
    Just enjoy yourself and do it.
    We have all felt like this at some time.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

The harshest of judges can be yourself, so ask yourself, what is the real harm in being pretty? It gets easier when you start to accept it doesn't harm anyone.

embrace who we are!!!! for denying it causes us disatification

Banned Read only
    Honey, you're no more abnormal than anyone else--you just happen to stand out in a crowd, especially wearing Camuto's; LOL. Socially, don't get you hopes up about being widely accepted, ain't gonna happen. Enjoy what you do, be true to yourself, and if that pill ever becomes available, take it quick. I'll be right there swallowing with you.