Thread: Getting back in the grove...

Getting back in the groove...

Last night, in addition to my recent gifts of make-up, jewelry, and my black satin pajama set, my wife ordered a Rago open-bottom shaper. I am feeling so good at this moment! Having not dressed and also purging in the last four months, I felt myself slipping into despair..

No more...I will never do these things again! I now know that my desire to dress is impossible to suppress or contain. The other night, I sat in our spare bedroom with my girdle on and a dressing robe. As I finished my make-up, I saw a beautiful women looking back. I immediately lit a VS 120 and had a glass of wine as my make-up set and I admired what I had become. My eye make-up was flawless, my lovely earrings were dangling, my rings and bracelets sparkled in the slightly dimmed room...a magical moment.

I am a crossdresser and it is absolute intoxicating. I will no longer try to figure this thing out and I feel my wife is coming to the realization that I need, no, I must do this!

MJ
    Last edited by Miss Mandy; 12-31-2013 at 12:51 PM.

Good for you!! Welcome back to the club! Love to hear the good things!
    Ms. G
    Vegan runners are sexy!!!

Jessica,
    You are coming to realise where it is that you are at....
    If your wife starts to come around, don't push it, go slowly and you will make advances.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Jessica View Post

I am a crossdresser and it is absolute intoxicating. I will no longer try to figure this thing out
    MJ
    good for you...I feel the same way.... i hope many other girls start to feel this way too !

While you are running around in the grove, avoid bumping into trees.... Enjoy the new freedom.
    Last edited by Laura912; 12-30-2013 at 08:21 AM.

Good one Laura
    Last edited by DAVIDA; 12-31-2013 at 07:41 AM. Reason: There is no need to quote the post right before your post.
    Sometimes I like to dress as Linda Leigh

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

I'm looking to get back into the groove too........hope you get back in the zone......it is so intoxicating!

Banned Read only
    Good for you MJ; one small piece of advice--get rid of the VS 120's; your skin and lungs will love you for it.

Gone to live my life
    Hi MJ,

Glad to hear you found your grove again. Be who you are and you will be happier for it.

Hugs

Isha

Quote Originally Posted by LaraPeterson View Post
    Good for you MJ; one small piece of advice--get rid of the VS 120's; your skin and lungs will love you for it.
    Honestly, the VS 120s are a rare feminine pleasure...only when dressed