Thread: My Wife is Amazing

My Wife is Amazing

Hi All,

Last night my wife and I were talking in bed and she said that she wanted to talk about my CDing... Naturally I am panicking thinking that I have overstepped a boundary or something... she then tells me she was initially worried when I told her that I wore a bra to work on Friday, but when she saw me she realised it wasn't noticeable, she doesnt mind me wearing her bras but if I want to to do it more often we need to buy me some of my own bras. Same goes for panties and tops.

Happy gurl right here...

That's great, just remember not to overstep the mark and keep lines of communication open

Kim

As your Bride has expressed an interest in you having your own clothing, it is time for the two of you to plan a shopping trip to get the very basics.

This way, you can include her in each step along the path. Her insight into your appearance will help you to express yourself with confidence and acceptance.
    Inside every good man, there is a good woman.

Rachel - your wife is amazing: you are happy and lucky...
    Kim's advice is good - don't be over-enthusiastic (you just know we have that in us... ), let your wife set the pace and be comfortable with what she discovers and wants. But a great step forward...
    Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

Aspiring Member
    Middle of Oregon, on the West side, but my feet aren't wet!
    WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!There's a happy day right there!!!!!! I bet you had good dreams last night!!!!

Oh yeah........but go sloooooooowly!

What a turn on it is when my wife takes me out and buys me new heels or lingerie. Hope you have as great a time as I do.
    After searching my lingerie drawers, I have come to the conclusion that they lied. Ruffles don't have ridges. At least mine don't.

I would not wear a bra to work, in drab.
    Otherwise, lucky you.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I agree with Bev! Happy Happy Days for you !
    Sometimes I like to dress as Linda Leigh

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

Keep her happy. Keep her informed and talk to her. Leave no details out or it might come back and bite ya. My wife is accepting. She asked me what my fetish was way back when we first started dating so its not hitting her blindside. Congrats. Add me when you can
    Formerly CDGigi

Given you wife has been buying these items for years, ask her advice. This will (A) stop you buying something that looks good on a GG but will be dam uncomfortable and only worn by them for that gala ball outing, and (B) it will give her a stake in your journey. She will feel part of it and more comfortable in going forward.
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

She sounds like a keeper. Take her into your confidences,ask her advise and ask her to go shopping with you.

Way ahead of you guys... the first words out of my mouth were "can you help me shopping?" I want her to be involved and help me on this path, who better to learn from than someone who wears the stuff I want to.

I told my wife 2 weeks into our relationship so she has known for a while. I've been keeping a slow and steady pace mainly because I'm not 100% sure what I'm comfortable with long term. I know I'm not going to transition, but I figure if I keep discussing each step with my wife then we will both know where we stand, where we are heading and where the boundaries are...

Aspiring Member
    Your so fortunate, she's a really wonderful girl, it's just so much more fulfilling when you have acceptance. Best of all to the both of you

Quote Originally Posted by Rachel86 View Post
    she was initially worried when I told her that I wore a bra to work on Friday, but when she saw me she realised it wasn't noticeable
    Is there a trick to wearing bras so they're not noticeable? When my husband wears them, they seem very noticeable. I can't imagine that he could get through the work day without his colleagues knowing he was wearing a bra.

Elivs has left the.... Katie_Did GG's Avatar
    That's wonderful Rachel. I think it's wonderful that you are both growing and accepting.
    Best of luck in the New Year and Happy Shopping!

Katie
    What a profound significance small things assume when the one we love conceals them from us.
    Marcel Proust

Cool news, I am glad this brings you joy. I am so glad to have a girlfriend who accepts me however I may dress. I am glad your wife is being so supportive.

you are so lucky. I am still looking for a supportive GF that will not only accept my CDing but enjoy it too Good luck with it all and Happy New Year

Quote Originally Posted by JessM. View Post
    Is there a trick to wearing bras so they're not noticeable? When my husband wears them, they seem very noticeable. I can't imagine that he could get through the work day without his colleagues knowing he was wearing a bra.
    Hi Jess, No not really. I layered up, wore an extremely baggy jumper, made sure the bra wasnt padded and just double checked that there wasn't any noticeable lumps...

Down here we do a lot of hugging and back patting. I bet I wouldn't last half a day before getting outed

Good that you're on solid footing with your wife on your dressing. Makes for a wonderful relationship.

Hi MissTee, one of the guys in my office is a bit touchy feely (likes to give shoulder massages), luckily my male persona can be a bit surly and temperamental so he doesn't tend to do it too much to me...

Jess,

The best bra to hide is a racerback bra that fits well. Any bra with too tight a band will bind and eventually be noticible because of the pattern pressed into the flesh. I've worn my VS Second Skin Satin many times without being noticed, but I always wear both a t-shirt and dress shirt - preferably darker colored. If it's winter, that is even easier to hide a bra - even a back-hook bra. I've also done that many times by adding a sweater.

It's wonderful that you have such a supportive wife and partner. Hope you both continue to be very happy with your being able to enjoy your TG/CDing with her support.

Sarah[SIZE="3"][/SIZE]

"Sport is for men.......But Ballet is for women" ---- George Balenchine

That feeling of complete trust an confidence is amazing. You have a very special lady. Never let her forget it.

you are real lucky. be glad