Thread: The day my wife found my fem clothes.

The day my wife found my fem clothes.

I was at work and got a Call from my wife who seemed very upset. She told me she found all my womens clothing. I got home and there all laid out were my breastforms,bras,panties.girdles,slips,tighs,panty hose,skirts,dresses,jeans,all my heels ect. I told her i loved her and this was something i have done since i was a little boy.i told her i alaways wanted to find a way to share it with her,and maby she could help me with dressing.That didnt go over big.she put all my clothes in a bunch of bags and told me to get rid of them,I like my cothes and kept them.One evening she tossed me a pair of pantyhosr and i felt like i was in paradise. To make a long story short i have drawers full of nylons and panties.She lets me keep my legs and underarms shaved,so things are progressing.I still shop and wear panties every day,tights when its cold and i fully dress when ever it works out. Over the years i have purged my clothes just to find out the gurl in me still loves being a gurl.
    Last edited by trishacd; 12-30-2013 at 10:55 AM. Reason: l

rish,
    If you wish this to progress successfully, you will have to take it slowly and do not overwhelm your wife with any dressing you do undertake.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Platinum Member
    the time frames aren't clear. How long has this been going on? Have you and your wife had any subsequent conversations on the subject?
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

I have been with my wife for 28 years

Aspiring Member
    You'll need to have a little dialog now and again, lest you want another blowout. I've spent 15 yrs working together with my wife. I might add that I put sometime in between these talks, making sure that we've achieved a level of growth and tolerance. Acceptance is in the eye of the beholder, it's different for every couple.

Banned Read only
    Trisha, you're going to get a lot of advice on this forum. Some of it is going to be useful to you and some not so much. Be sure of this, it's all given with good intention and never meant to hurt you. And, some of it you won't use now, but it'll come in handy later on. Remember that your situation with your wife is yours and yours alone. Just don't get in a hurry to include our wife in something that she'll probably never completely understand--try as she might.

Your effort to come clean after the fact (I did the same thing) likely didn't do you any favors in the area of trust on her part, but at least she's not ostracizing you. That "girl" in you is a pretty powerful gal; just don't let her destroy your important relationships. They are hard to find, hard to keep, and even harder to live without.