View Poll Results: Do you find men attractive sexually - under any circumstances?

Voters
458. You may not vote on this poll
  • No, women only for me thanks.

242 52.84%
  • I like women, but sometimes I like men - OR - I'm bisexual

207 45.20%
  • I like men exclusively, not attracted to women.

9 1.97%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Sexuality Poll - yes, another one!

Aspiring Member

No not really at all!?.

I like men but only as male friends no phyiscal attraction for me at all. For me
    However were and when i was or am able to become female finally there just might be some attraction there but only for some vauge sexual purposes. I do think i would still perfer to be with other girls we are jsut the better sex all arpund really i think this makes me lesbian as i would want to be sexual with other girls as well so that's where i do stand on the issue of attraction to other males there really is none for me there I am mostly a very straight male though I think it is just that finally becoming female is where i really do want to go and not under the current way of getting there I have and am finding this method of finally becoming a real gg most disfactory there has got to be a much better and permanent way for us mlaes who want to be real gg's to get there and so until then i op out of trying to change under the way it still is today i would however jump right in when and where it finally becomes what we males who just want to be reall gg's finally do fine the real and most practical way of finally acheving just that until that time then we still await our real true freemdom and it would not cost a dime to be completly and finally changed to pur rightful sex female which we are inside to begin wioth anyway that's the way it really is and there is no argument or anything truly standing in the way at long last jsut total freedom to be female like nature has intened us to be but then even nature does make mistakes and for this boy it sure was one not to have been born female oh well i'll yet fine the way back no matter what it does take and so let it be.!. Suzy!

Simple Question - Complex Answer!

[SIZE="3"]No matter how far my transgenderism extends, I am not sexually interested in Men! So I voted the first selection.

Having said that, I would appreciate attention from them whilst dressed enfemme. I'd even be a bit flirtatious too!

However, as a 'femme' oriented person, I would like to experience sex as a girl (insofar as i'm biologically male!), so my fantasy is to have sex with a GG utilising the appropriate 'artifical attachments' if you know what I mean. The experience would be equally emotional as well as sexual.

So, does that make me a male hetrosexual and crossdressing lesbian?

[/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Love And Devotion To My Online Family

I'm outa the closet, but still inda house!

The responses here surprise me. I was under the impression most cd's were like me, attracted to other cd's. I've always been turned on by pretty/sexy cd's but had told myself I'm straight, so never acted on it... But one evening, an attractive cd poured enough drinks in me to the point I just couldn't resist.

That said, men as men, even ones who are attractive as girls, are just guys, and do nothing for me, but yes I like being treated as a girl by guys.

When I saw the choices, I too thought there should be a fourth choice, women, whether gg or tg.

Mitzi

Wink

Hi,

I voted for 1 as well but it is not that straightforward. Donna and Fiona sum it up very well for me when they said.....

Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Donna
    I find I'm most attracted to what society stereotypically considers feminine, regardless of the individual presenting as such. I am attracted to women - but they need not necessarily be female. There was a time in my life where I would have never considered this, but the fact is that I have seen far too many very attractive T* individuals and to deny that I wasn't attracted to them would be a lie.Donna
    Quote Originally Posted by Fionax
    .............but it is men dressed as girls that turn me on. I'd run a mile in 5" stilettos rather than get involved with a real live bloke. They do not attract me at all, so my answer skews the poll. Perhaps somebody else has the same feeling and the same problem, so you might have to add another question.
    Fi
    I'm not sure what that makes me but I am obviously not the only one!!!!!
    [SIZE="4"]
    Take care,

Emma
    [/SIZE]

poll

Well i would have to say that i do like other t girls in a sexual manner could be because i am bi .
    lol zoe smithxx

Central Missouri (near Columbia Missouri)
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenda
    I can't help it if I'm attracted to both. I love women but often had fantasies of being with a man. I wasn't disappointed. Why not enjoy the best of both worlds?
    At times ... I am attracted to both and I have been with men. Some times they were very interesting and I did enjoy the moment and other times very disappointing. I do try to enjoy the best of both worlds, but I find that does not always work for me in the real world.
    I do consider myself 'Bi-Gender'. I have a lust for life and want to be able to enjoy it to the fullest. I have an open mind to most mutual pleasures with either genders. I have always been very curious about the Human Body and it is such a wonderful thing to share with others.

Only If I Was Dressed As A Female.Drssed As A Man No Way.
    But I Would Be Curious As A Female.

i voted #2 i have attracted to men ever since i got caught by my neighbor after i was dared to dress by my friends at the time, and this led to my first sexual encounter as well. with a guy . he told me , if i am to dress like a girl you should know what it is to be taken like one. i was hooked! i am very attracted to girl s and cd girls as well too, preops id love to be with one! with me , part of it is that its one thing to feel nice and pretty while dressed , its another to have a another person , male or female having their hands on you in the same way appricating how you look and feel. and oneof my favorite feelings is a man running his hands over me , knowing what he would like to do to me.
    ps sorry if this came off dirty

Thanks for taking the poll.

A lot depends on how one understands the question. If it means, "Do I seriously believe that a physical affair with a man would be enjoyable, and this is something I actually engage in, or pursue" then the answer is no.
    But if the question is, "do I engage in some degree of fantasy or mental imagery along these lines" then the answer is yes.

Cheers,

Cathy

Aspiring Member

Like I keep saying!.

I like males but only as male friends like each other no sexual attration whatsoever. But then undert the very right circumstances i just might if and when i was to become completly female i just might like a male to love me. if and when he was very understanding and knew what i had done to become the girl i have always wanted to be. But then still I would i think perfer my own sex that is other gg's and ts's who had or have done the same to get to where we have always wanted to be. After all only other girls really know what you would ever realy want guy's no matter how hard they do try can never understand what becoming female means to us unless you want and do attain it also then you just migth know and really understand Only us girls or guys who really have always wanted to be just girls can ever really truely know. Ah but then we would finally be where we always should have beeen to begin with Ah well. One can just keep hoping that one will awaken one day and just be there finally free at last. Suzy!.

I am not attracted to men at all. However the idea of taking a feminie role with a woman possibly taking the male role is something I've thought about.
    "My Mother wanted me to find a nice girl..so I became one."

Hi all,

I love women and women only. Even in my fantasies I cannot picture myself as anything other than a lesbian with "something extra" and, although I most certainly don't mind--far from it!--when my partner also has that "something extra," she still has to be a GG. My sexual orientation isn't dependent on my chosen gender expression.

There's nothing more beautiful and attractive to me than a woman. Although I can (and do) occasionally find this or that man handsome (or pretty, as the case may be), there's little that's sexual about it.

Having said this, I'll admit to having been attracted twice to a T-girl, once online and once in the course of an evening at a cabaret ("she" was a drag performer). That's all they were, though, attractions from a distance. Safe. When it comes down to the bone (so to speak), it's only women that get me hot and bothered.

Love,
    CJ

Probably 1

My first post so I am a little uneasy about sharing. Well when I dress I do it with the concept of role playing. Being a woman, usually an ex-girl friend or my ex-wife. I enjoy wearing womans clothing and make up, and have like most of the posts I read, since I secretly tried on Moms clothes.
    My turn on in role playing is the undressing after I am dressed up. I fantazize about being watched by men and turning them on. I would say I only think of men when I fantasize as being a woman or TV. Sometimes when I think of sex it is a forced sissy thing as a TV. So I guess number one fits best.

Quote Originally Posted by Cathy Anderson
    Thanks for taking the poll.

A lot depends on how one understands the question. If it means, "Do I seriously believe that a physical affair with a man would be enjoyable, and this is something I actually engage in, or pursue" then the answer is no.
    But if the question is, "do I engage in some degree of fantasy or mental imagery along these lines" then the answer is yes.

Cheers,

Cathy
    Agree w/ Cat...but: Perhaps a yes on the first part if it is the right man.
    (And if I had a couple of drinks while dressed!) LOL

I have only recently been outing myself as April in the last past year. I have discovered that there are not to many accepted places to venture especially when one is not all that passable. This pretty much leaves the gay night clubs scene. It is a strange situation for although I enjoy some of the attention of getting propositions, I am reluctant to accept any of them. I find myself attracted to the feminine and not the masculine person. However if another transgendered person were to get interested in me then I might be inclined to be more accepting. This has not happened so I can not honestly know the answer. To this day I have only been with females but I wont knock it until one day I tried it.

ok, i have to admit....I love women, but when i dress (or desire to be dressed), i have on occasion been attracted to men. It kinda scares me, but in my lifetime, I have liked many different guys..........one recently.

he has just begun working where i work....but the problem is he is much younger, so i know nothing can, or will ever happen. But in mind, i cannot help but how handsome he is......and if he thinks of me in the same manner.

michelle

Southern California CD ocxdresser's Avatar

preference

When dressed all sexy in my best lingerie and things ....its gotta be men men men ......I crave thier attention and flattery....and the control a gal can literally have on one ( a man that is) .......when looking and feeling at her best is un describable.....But i digress...having had only a few chance encouters w the male species ( as far as intimate ones I mean)...it sreally hot to be appreciated and flattered !!! ........does this make me wierd?????

Does eating nuts and bolts????
    Craving a cat an extension chord and a fork???.oops Im sorry wrong forum for those.....lol....just a little levity !!!!

~Alexis

PS How come all my bald friends are getting more head?????

Quote Originally Posted by michelle
    ok, i have to admit....I love women, but when i dress (or desire to be dressed), i have on occasion been attracted to men. It kinda scares me, but in my lifetime, I have liked many different guys..........one recently.

he has just begun working where i work....but the problem is he is much younger, so i know nothing can, or will ever happen. But in mind, i cannot help but how handsome he is......and if he thinks of me in the same manner.

michelle
    You never know if you don't try. There are quite a few guys who are interested in ladies who are their elder.

But considering you work with him, depending on your work enviroment, you might want to hold off. You don't want to get pegged with sexual harassment or create an awkward work enviroment. I've been there. Nothing worse than getting shot down at work by a co-worker.
    Hail Satin!

To be correct there needs to be another category, neither... ot asexual.

That is the catagory I fit in, mainly because I am neither male nor feamle I I like neither male or female. In actuality I have very fond attraction to guys and only a minute atraction to females, and generally speaking it is about 99.9% male and 0.1% female attraction.

I am heterosexual, in the gender that I am choosing for myself, female. While I know that gender and sex are not directly linked I believe orientation is the best indicator of your real sex...

Mandy
    [SIZE="4"]My life in a Quote[/SIZE]
    "I don't like sand. It's coarse, rough, irritating and it gets everywhere. Not like here. Everything’s soft and smooth."
    [SIZE="1"]—Anakin to Padmé - Star Wars - Episode 2 - Attack of the Clones[/SIZE]

Occupying my own end of the gender spectra...

I'm basically not into men, but I did meet another cd at a motel bar once, it was a planned meeting, and we did end up getting a room, got all dressed up and had a great time, so put me down as a 2.

yeah i understand about the working w/ someone you like. I have both worked w/ someone (my ex girlfriend) and have been turned down 2x.

Smile Loving sexy women

with all the ones who prefer gg's,I love women who know what sexy is and uses it to show us all the inmense power that a women has when wearing let's say,garter belt with a mouthwatering pair of light black stockings and a beautiful pair of sensual high heels,mules are sooo hot but rarely seen on a women wish is was more often women wore sexy high heels.Once opening the door for a lady at a club I noticed she was fixing her stockings and I was hooked since then and will be

Smile

ilove women but being treated like a lady when dressed is a turn on so i went with 2

I am bi but it took being with a woman that accepted me totally for the way I am to realize and accept that in myself. I always believed that I couldn't "handle" being with another man but was encouraged by my partner to try it and found that I had been "supressing" that part of myself. She recognized it before i did. I still am not attracted to a masculine man only a femm.
    Last edited by Sharon; 01-25-2006 at 11:52 AM. Reason: tmi

ok this one is complicated for me.

First off.

If i was a GG i'd probably only go for men. Sexually speaking my desire is totally that of being a gg and being with a man. Almost all my fantasy's be it just in thought or when masterbating has me as a girl being with a man or me as a CD/TS being with a man. I can't remember having a fantasy of me as a man with a female or the me as a girl with a girl.

it however took me 27 years before that sort of thing ever happened so i did have plenty of experiance with women. As a man i consider myself hetrosexual. Its hard to explain but if i'm with a man i want him to want me and desire me as that of being female. Its not a turn on really to be with a man who wants me as a manly person. It just doesn't do it for me. Even in fantasy's where i try to fantasize over that idea by the time the fantasy starts getting good i somehow reveal my feminine side and he of course loves it and i get all dressed up in some outfit and he tears it off me etc etc. hehe

I definitly find women attractive but i'm definitly more on the submissive side and finding that one woman that can deal with all that i bring to the table has been tough....especially one thats willing to strap it on to satisfy me that way. very difficult to find!

Like i said before my 1st experiance with a man was at 27 and it definitly dispelled any question of whether i would like being with a man sexually. I will say one thing that is rather funny...we met on the internet and talked for weeks and then arranged to meet at my place. I was so scared i was shaking. Fortunatly for me he was an older man around 40 with a good build and very handsome and smooth. He had been with other CD's/TS so was very comfortable and made me feel comfortable. He treated me like a lady and was smart enough to make that 1st move at the right time. As soon as his lips touched mine i knew there was no stopping this. The thing that really suprised me is howmuch i loved being kissed by a guy. It is very different. I let my guard down and let him have control of the situation and it felt sooooooo right and natural. anyhow the funny part...(i'm knew here so i hope this isn't to gross for everyone)...

Things progressed and i went to do the oral thing. I was soooooo nervous as i had only practised on banana's. I have never seen another penis except the one attachd to me prior to that night(in person that is). Well when i took off his pants and tried pulled off his underwear i saw this massive thing in front of me. He was extremely big and uncut. i'd never seen an uncut penis before and i sorta freeked but i did my best to bottle it. i did my best to please him orally and he liked it but i was thinking the whole time....OMG how am i gonna get this thing in me!?!?! I had used toys before but there wasthis one that was big and it always was a tight fit and he was bigger.

so.....anyhow i'll spare you the rest of the details but besides a VERY uncorfortable entrance everything else went amazing.

so after that long winded story.

men = DEFINITE YES!