Thread: The Board Game Pass Out Involved Crossdressing and was a Blast

The Board Game Pass Out Involved Crossdressing and was a Blast

Pass Out is an adult board game that still exists today. It involves rolling the dice and primarily takeing a drink and kissing your partner but there is a square you can land on and 4 cards in the activity pile that involve switching clothes with your partner. OMG ! Its funny and is played in groups ! Women almost always opt to exchange their cute lacy bras for a mans shirt or pantyhose for socks, and of course PANTIES for boxers. I had no idea about what was coming the first time the girls brought out this game, after that I got my own game and made sure to put the switch clothes cards near the top.

Did anyone else ever play ?

Sheldon, has made his own game "Klingon Boggle".
    From the series "Big Bang Theory" on television.
    For those that do not know, or live under a rock.

I would write and make my own cross dressing game with at least eighty percent of the challenges involving swapping clothes with women.

If it was an all CD participation, I would have to modify the challenges accordingly.
    A couple of easy ones, "Makeup at Macs, and "Get fitted for a bra at VS".

More difficult.... "Coming out to a friend".
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Imagine the suprise, my panties for the womens panties.

Quote Originally Posted by Beverley Sims View Post
    I would write and make my own cross dressing game with at least eighty percent of the challenges involving swapping clothes with women.

If it was an all CD participation, I would have to modify the challenges accordingly.
    A couple of easy ones, "Makeup at Macs, and "Get fitted for a bra at VS". .
    You could do a CD'ers photo scavenger hunt, where the participants have to come back within a certain time limit with photographic proof they've completed a list of CD'ing activities...

I'm not sure that I could go for a game centered on CDing. For me, dressing is an expression of who I am, not something to be tied to a game.
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

Eryn,
    I would not have the time, too many other things going on, just a little fishing here for me to illicit comments.
    The thread does belong to you Robbie.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I haven't thought about that game, let alone played it , in decades! It was always a hoot when we did though.
    Tongue-tied and twisted, just an earth-bound misfit, I.

I have never heard of this game. Sounds very intriguing though

Gone to live my life
    And to think I missed out on all this fun playing Dungeons and Dragons (not the computer version - the old way). But then again one the finds was a "belt of gender change" which when found turned you character into the opposite gender . . . I started as Human Male Warrior but finished as Human Female Warrior (perhaps this was a sign).

Hugs

Isha

Wow I used to play this with some friends and my now ex wife almost 30 years ago. We always ended up drunk and naked.
    All I ever wanted was to be a girl. Is that really asking too much?