Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Restroom sounds

Girl underconstruction Paulette's Avatar

Restroom sounds

OK, I know this is kinda gross but I have been in a couple of ladies rooms and find that the sound of peeing is different for us gurls than for GG's. Does anyone have a suggestion on how to make the right sounds. The last time I was dressed and used the ladies room I waited until I knew it was empty made my move and got into the stall without anyone seeing me. I had just sat down when a woman walked in and entered the next stall. I froze and did not make a sound until I heard her walk out of the room.

Just to save some space here is the sequence of events: Enter restroom move directly to stall enter and close door. Place seat protector on seat, lower panties and pants or lift skirt and sit down (feet in right direction) keeping legs as close as practical and panties and pants off the floor, (this is where the problem comes in) urninate and use TP to dry your bits and pull up your panties and pants or drop your skirt, adjust clothing. Wash your hands and leave.

I find that if you aim higher in the bowl on the porclen (sp) instead of the water it wont make any sound. this has worked for me since my bathroom is right next door to my friends and his wife's room.

I hope this helps with silent pee

Love
    :be: Kera
    (\ /)
    (o.o)
    (> <)

This is Bunny.

Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Paulette,
    I have found that sitting far back on the seat and aiming directly down into the center of the bowl pretty much approximates the trajectory, and therefore the sound made by a GG.

I know when I hear my wife's pee, it's always a very concentrated high pressure stream.. it's a small hole, so that's to be expected. My pees are usually less pressurized, but I still pee forever (have a huge bladder)

This is a topic that needs a great deal more research. We will need volunteers to hang out in women's rest rooms, armed with clipboards and tape recorders. Duration and force of the pee stream will be measured, and decibel levels will be recorded and all data collated. Next, we will record the results of this study, and it will be released to all CDs so they can emulate female pee habits....
    DanaJ

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

whatever will you lot come up with next this certainly is in my top 10 of funniest threads !!!!!!
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

OMG Dana. It could be labled as self help book of the year lol
    (\ /)
    (o.o)
    (> <)

This is Bunny.

Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

....never have I really paid attention to the sound of tinkles ......I'll have ta wait for Dana's reports ...:hmmm:

A Woman at Heart! Rikki Elisabeth's Avatar

Okay!!! Where and When Do I Start?

Quote Originally Posted by DanaJ
    This is a topic that needs a great deal more research. We will need volunteers to hang out in women's rest rooms, armed with clipboards and tape recorders. Duration and force of the pee stream will be measured, and decibel levels will be recorded and all data collated. Next, we will record the results of this study, and it will be released to all CDs so they can emulate female pee habits....
    I, too, have noticed that it sounds like a bucket of water hitting the toilet in one swell foop.

Rikki Elisabeth

LOL .How do you plan on recording your data Dana.We will need to infiltrate the premises and lay in wait in one of the stalls maybe. Wow I would of never in my life thought of this topic.Please share the results so we can all use the restroom like a lady

I'm laughing soooo much, but I kind of thought that it's more lady like to just sit all the time and never stand. I have never been in the ladies room but I'm guessing the lack of "pigmy basins" in there might remind us of the need to pee daintily.

Oh, my! So innocent!

Quote Originally Posted by Rosemary

I'm laughing soooo much, but I kind of thought that it's more lady like to just sit all the time and never stand. I have never been in the ladies room but I'm guessing the lack of "pigmy basins" in there might remind us of the need to pee daintily.
    No. Not true. It sounds like a horse peeing in a bucket of water. Oh, my gawd! The vibrations that it sets off! Wait until you hear them "toot."

Rikki Elisabeth

So, if I pee like a woman, am I passing?
    I mean, I hear you (pun intended) that there is a difference, but do we really need to alter our stream flow? I can't believe I'm actually responding to this! Maybe it's an oddly fascinating thread
    BTW, I'm not changing my style. I'd be affraid of peeing all over my outfit
    [SIZE=4]Sophia[/SIZE]

Tsk! Tsk! Tsk!

Tip one: Just before you pee, FLUSH THE TOILET!! The sound will drown out (pun intended) the majority of your tinkles. Or whatever.

Tip two: Lay a few sheets of paper on top of the water first.

Tip three: Pee like a racehorse and be proud of it!
    ....we are all made of stardust

Hmmmmm.....How DOES a race horse pee?

Quote Originally Posted by susandrea
    Tsk! Tsk! Tsk!

Tip one: Just before you pee, FLUSH THE TOILET!! The sound will drown out (pun intended) the majority of your tinkles. Or whatever.

Tip two: Lay a few sheets of paper on top of the water first.

Tip three: Pee like a racehorse and be proud of it!
    Actually, they stretch their back legs out and water from a fire hose suddenly appears. Why are we talking about this?
    On the other hand, when women eat asparagus, does their pee smell funny like a mans?
    Rikki Elisabeth

Dana is going to have to invent a "Whizz-O-meter." Actually I heard a funny routine on the radio, about this same subject. The guy said women peed in a twisel sound. His words not mine. Where men peed in a falling water sound. I'll wait for the book to come out, before I really take a stand.

Banned Read only
    Just whistle a selection of your favourite tunes!
    Peeing noise undetectable!
    Simple but effective!

Love Angela XX

Quote Originally Posted by Angela XX
    Just whistle a selection of your favourite tunes!
    Peeing noise undetectable!
    Simple but effective!

Love Angela XX
    Just make sure you whistle girly tunes -- no Metallica!!!

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Paulette
    Just to save some space here is the sequence of events: Enter restroom move directly to stall enter and close door. Place seat protector on seat,
    Ok, now I have a silly question. You said "Place seat protector on seat"?

GG's use them too? What for? I though only men pee'd on the seat.

Girl underconstruction Paulette's Avatar

Seat protector

Roberta it is not only the men who leave the seat nasty and god only knows who sat there bare bottomed before you so seat protector or lined with TP.

RE-Member
    OK, fine, I'll ask. Is it PHHHHHTTTTTTTTTTT or PWEEEEET in the ladies room??

I don't know what's stranger/funnier: The fact this is actually being discussed or the fact we're assuming women are actually listening to and analyzing the "stream sounds" in the bathroom.
    Hail Satin!

As I don't go out en femme I have only used Women's Toilets (we don't tend to use the term "Restroom" in the UK) on rare occasions for example when the Male Toilets have been Out of Order at work, or a restaurant, or when I was working alone on Sunday at a workplace and with nobody else around I used the Ladies Toilet instead of the Mens as it was cleaner.

Since my early teens I have always sat to pee anyway, see the other threads on this subject, I can't remember when I last stood to pee in the male manner. When I do pee I don't produce a noisy torrent like a fire hose anyway but a gentle stream which tinkles into the water as a woman does as I point my organ downwards. Outdoors I will be wearing jeans or drab trousers I will have these and my panties down at my knees as I sit on the toilet to pee as I would for "number twos" . Once I was visiting friends (who do not know of my CD side) and staying over and of course used their toilet to pee, sitting down to do so as I always do. When I finished, dried myself pulled up my panties and jeans and came out the bloke who had been in the hallway and must have heard the tinkling sounds said "Oh, you were in there? I thought it was Susan (his wife)" I took this as a great compliment as I must have sounded like a woman peeing.
    [SIZE="5"]Helen[/SIZE]

Platinum Member
    just last night i thought i have seen and read just abought everything here now this lol....that only leaves one thing ....never mind walks away laughing and shakeing her head.......