Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CD sighting at work.

Well, I'm glad you didn't have a negative reaction, but have you considered that she may have been TS? I had a customer yesterday that I know pretty well, and some would think she was a not terribly good (but improving) CD. She is in fact MtF TS. Done late in life, (about 50 at a guess) and fairly recent. I believe post op, but not sure. Her presentation has improved markedly over the last 2 years that I've known her, but I'm sure if she could afford it, she would have facial surgery, as it is still quite easy to tell that she was male. It has been nice to see her confidence improving. When I first met her, it was pretty obvious she was nervous about reactions, and very diffident. Lovely person, I'm glad I never asked her if she was CD, she probably would have been mortified.
    "Normal is what you get when you average out the weirdness that everybody has." Quote from my SO

Normal is a setting on a washing machine, or another word for average.

The fact that I wear a skirt as a male should not be taken as a comment on what you do, or do not wear, or how you wear it.

I think you did the right thing Katie.. I could be wrong but I dont think there is a large concern (police wise) of buying rated M games. Its good that you were erring on the compassionate side.
    New facebook page feel free to add me as a friend. http://www.facebook.com/?ref=tn_tnmn...00003349942987

Quote Originally Posted by Daphne Renee View Post
    I think you did the right thing Katie.. I could be wrong but I dont think there is a large concern (police wise) of buying rated M games. Its good that you were erring on the compassionate side.
    The general rule that I have been told is only check for ID if the person looks to be younger than me, I figured her to be about my age maybe a year or 2 younger but gave her the benefit of the doubt.
    11/15/12 ride or die