Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New year's eve

Went to a friends place with my wife, we both dressed up. Made chicken parm and chocolate mousse for about 10 people, only 5 showed up because of the snow. It was a nice laid back evening, Happy news years everyone!

Was kinda a coming out party for me. Went to a small house gathering of my friends then onto our local pub. I had an amazing night because finally I could just be myself around the people I love.

Happy new year everyone.

x

I got to wear the new dress my wife bought me and we went to a dinner party with 6 other people. Happy New Year!!!

Gone to live my life
    Well the evening has come and gone and to be honest I have been so engrossed in a major renovation that I completely forgot it was New Years. Last night I brought the New Year in up to my elbows in tile mortar after realizing I measurement error required me to rip up half the newly tile floor to correct (no way around it). Broke three nails, and since I was using power tools . . . holiday cheer of the liquid variety was not an option so I toasted the New Year with my wife over a Pepsi and cold grilled cheese sandwich that I forgot to eat at dinner.

The good thing though, my wife has said I can take as much Isha time as I need once finished in order to recuperate from the 5th Ring of Renovation Hell.

Hugs and Happy New Year . . . Best wishes to all for 2014 . . . Now back to dry walling.

Hugs

Isha

Happy New Year to everyone on here and may it be a peaceful and prosperous one for all of you.
    Spent a nice evening last night dressed in my favourite kilt of course but its raining today unfortunately.

Happy New Year everyone. I had a great evening lastnight dressed to the nines.....an amazing little black sparkly cocktail dress with Leggs sheer energy pantyhose in off black and super cute 4 inch black patent pumps. Had a great time. Hope everyone has a great and healthy 2014